Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Becky say he was a good shag though? Maybe he doesn’t give Vicky the good stuff or maybe he had stage fright from being filmed 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
he’s probably made desperate vick take out a 8 grand loan in her name to pay back carl 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Vicky as just posted a pic with the baby saying mom get the Camara out my face . Shane she can’t say bwad get the Camara out my gash 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Vicky as just posted a pic with the baby saying mom get the Camara out my face . Shane she can’t say bwad get the Camara out my gash 😭
Why is It that she comes across as one of those really moody teenagers with an attitude problem whenever I've seen her in videos. She seems so moody to be around.

Reactions: 13
#6 Vickys dryer than ever as a result of Brads hand. Bradley Weekes is a scammer, he owes Carl 8 grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.