Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've probably been down the market today, two for a tenner. He does love his fake aftershave.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The only way that’s going to wet any pumpums is if he pours the whole bottle up there. He’s like a massive fanny dehydrator whatever poncey aftershave he wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sure you need all the help you can get getting the pum pums wet Brad with a face, personality, penis, and sexual performance like yours 🀑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s just gagging to stick 2 fingers, a tongue and a pencil up that bum bum lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is this an old photo or is he back at Mecca giving all the ladies diseased sweet juice, oh my heart goes out to the unknowing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Never thought id say it but....After all this stripper/ finger blasting palava....I'm gagging to see a graph or two🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bring back the graphs πŸ‘

πŸ“ˆπŸ“ŠπŸ“‰πŸ“ˆπŸ“ŠπŸ“‰πŸ“ˆπŸ“ŠπŸ’Ή

duck it.

Thread suggestion.

Bradley weeke #6.
Bring back the graphs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Never thought id say it but....After all this stripper/ finger blasting palava....I'm gagging to see a graph or two🀣
Defo past my bed time, I thought a graph was an innuendo for something 🀣 then it clicked ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion - 🀣
Bradley weekes #6 Traumatised after the finger blast .. please bring back the old amish graphs

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do you think many blokes who are minted with a wife/girlfriend and a baby spend weeken nights in social clubs and bingo halls lap dancing for old women? Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think many blokes who are minted with a wife/girlfriend and a baby spend weeken nights in social clubs and bingo halls lap dancing for old women? Hmmm
Hi Vic wheres your fella tonight?
Oh hiya he's just down the local bingo pole dancing for the geriatrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi Vic wheres your fella tonight?
Oh hiya he's just down the local bingo pole dancing for the geriatrics.
"Sick of it to be honest. He comes home stinking of TCP and piss. Don't get me started on the Worthers Originals I find stuffed in his pants. Ruining my moms washing machine."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.