Bradley Weekes #5 Bradders is desperate and needs a new scam. The best he's come up with is sh*gging your nan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said before many times but who does he think he’s marketing to?
Women get these pics and messages for free on online dating apps and we don’t want them then either 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember he is a tiny man so his manhood should look bigger by comparison 😂😂😂

I know it’s been said before many times but who does he think he’s marketing to?
Women get these pics and messages for free on online dating apps and we don’t want them then either 🤣
It’s all very teenage boy isn’t it

C94F6AF9-99D3-4DE6-A706-DB297E121BEF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I honestly think Vicky has some form of special needs. How do you go from claiming someone stole 6k from you, strangled your dog, pushed a suitcase into your stomach whilst pregnant, pretends your son doesn’t exist for 9 months, let’s his gf send you vile msgs… then do a 180 and suck him off on the internet that’ll be there forever. What a stupid little girl it’s beyond embarrassing

• Sad
Reactions: 51
I honestly think Vicky has some form of special needs. How do you go from claiming someone stole 6k from you, strangled your dog, pushed a suitcase into your stomach whilst pregnant, pretends your son doesn’t exist for 9 months, let’s his gf send you vile msgs… then do a 180 and suck him off on the internet that’ll be there forever. What a stupid little girl it’s beyond embarrassing
I think it’s down to his manipulation. He’s got to be some sort of sociopath. I mean really, he can’t be a full shilling if he thinks anyone wants to look at his pecker….. they don’t even wanna see it down the Mecca ! 😂

Reactions: 13
Grim viewing. I can smell him from here 🤢. The waft of nob cheese and ass. Vile.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Referring to him and Vic as a milf and dilf...

I need my eyes bleached, the faces that he was pulling were disgusting 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone drop a link to their profile? I’ve tried searching and haven’t found anything - just want to go and have a neb! 🧐

Reactions: 3
Oh yuck, this is one of the worst things I've ever seen 🤮 that blowjob is about as boring as it gets. Hardly advertisement of the year is it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Show some enthusiasm Vicky, I've seen more satisfaction in Greggs over lukewarm sausage rolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.