Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
When a “straight” guy starts offering his bumhole on the internet you know things aren’t going great in his life 🤣

FUCK OFF ☠ I am deceased that is so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Jhanmer

i hate myself for watching it again but it just instantly makes me lol, it’s the paddle with the word BITCH on it that sets me off 😂😂😂 it’s so pointless and adds nothing to the routine, then he just casually chucks it on the floor with a thud 😂😂😂 I literally cannot cope. Vicky looks at him like how I look at a Christmas gift that’s shite but I have to pretend I like it so not to appear rude to the giver

• Haha

long time lerker

That video with the penis pump just makes me laugh. He actually thinks that’s sexy

It’s like a cluedo murderer. Bradley from Tipton in the stationary cupboard with a penis pump

• Haha

Faz1990

That video of her getting finger blasted on the windowsill looks like he's trying to start a fire ffs

• Haha

Doobop

Thread suggestion - 🤣
Bradley weekes #6 Traumatised after the finger blast .. please bring back the old amish graphs

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I’m going through one of the most difficult times of my life right now and brads making me feel so much better 😂 Christ his life is awful

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Imagine being so desperate for a lobster dinner you are prepared to be pegged in the ass for strangers to watch, to get it.

• Haha

pommynoir

VIP Member
This is kind of our fault coz we said he couldn’t afford anything, and he had to go and prove us wrong.

• Haha

To cat lady

Chatty Member
I just don’t feel right watching Vicky this way. I feel like she must be the victim of sexual assault or a really bad upbringing where she has been constantly knocked down. Degrading yourself like this after everything this horrible man has done. Her self esteem must be on the floor

• Sad

Doobop

Part of me thinks are they doing it for the attention because my sane mind refuses to believe 2 adults with a child can really break up that often.
I think it's clear from the video that she doesn't know if she's coming or going

Well we definately know she isn't coming 🤣😂🤣

What video???
You missed it. He had his knob out so I think it was removed.

It was .... for me.... one of the funniest videos I've ever seen on here.

It was him stripping and giving her a lap dance. Whilst she was sat in the chair in lingerie looking like someone said "she was waiting for a bus" which fully finished me off. Not in a good finish. As in a was un controllable laughing as it was the most accurate analysis that has ever graced this site

• Haha

Anna Delvey

VIP Member
Doesn’t take a genius to work out Brad lives in Tipton, we’re been warning people on here for how long 🥴

Also not defending Brad but Carl needs to either carry out his threats or shut the fuck up, he’s been saying several times he’s gonna expose where Brad lives but then doesn’t. It’s kinda pathetic tbh! Like man up and get your money back or sit down and stay silent that you were thick enough to get caught out 🥴🥴🥴