Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jhanmer

How he states he hasn’t got Brads address YET 😂😂 that’s because there isn’t one 😂 he’s shacked up in vickys mars box room 😂 I’m fully lol’ing at this absolute shit show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jhanmer

Can’t help but think that vick is just doing this to keep him happy and to make out to him that she’s up for anything…not dull and boring like he once made out. I can’t help but feel uncomfortable viewing that shit knowing she probably isn’t wanting to actually do that stuff, but yes of course it makes me feel sick at the same time 😂 Vick take note, letting someone finger blast you for the world to see doesn’t make you appealing and fun, it just makes you look really really cringe and trash, think about your kid who will potentially come across this in years to come, not to mention the looks you will get at the school gates! 😂😂 then again I don’t think the pair of them have thought about that little lad since the day he was born! He’s just a product of 2 immature, dole dossing twats

• Heart
Reactions: 31

gingrog

VIP Member
I genuinely cannot get over how quickly it came to this. Like, you could not write this shit. Peak Tattle right here ladies and gents!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Taytylelife34

They are fukin SKINT 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well If this isn’t the proof we need to solidified the fact that brad is SKINT. Both been selling their items, brad stripping for pennies at the mecca, no steak + lobster nights daily, no rentals, designer items or jewellery, no more fancy’s air b&bs, living in a box bedroom at their parents house 🤣. Bet they dump carson in the corner of the room and have him face the wall whilst they make sex tapes together they’re that disgusting. 🤢 Gollums gone from trips to dubai to making sex tapes in his parents home to get by🤣🤣🤣 hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 28

long time lerker

NO HES REMOVED THE PEGGING ON REQUEST BIT FROM THE DESCRIPTION. I. AM. DEAD.

it’s too late bradleybumhole we have seen it now and their are screenshots to prove it. You’ll shove anything up your bum for a tenner.

• Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
Hopefully he manages to pick up someone soon, I cant deal with an entire winter of vicky posting sappy love songs playing over pictures of them at the harvester.

• Haha