Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I legit can’t cope 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂
The fact that she’s still on good terms with him after he left her to go stripping whilst her mum is fighting for her life in hospital is disgusting. I’d be ashamed, disgusted and embarrassed to have her as a daughter. Just literally confirms now that Brad can do anything and she’s that desperate she’s gonna stay with him🤢🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m just so confused by all this. Surely if you wanted to see a stripper you’d go to a magic Mike show? Not down to your local bingo 🥴it’s fukin weird af 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fair enough beaut 😂😂😂
But Bradley can stick it in my arse because that doesn’t count and it’s small enough it won’t hurt. Like a Argos pencil sized butt plug.

i don’t know anything about Jake but atleast he’s not ugly 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
But Bradley can stick it in my arse because that doesn’t count and it’s small enough it won’t hurt. Like a Argos pencil sized butt plug.

⚠ 📢 🚨 Calling all Fakeys, I repeat CALLING ALL FAKEYS!!! ⚠ 📢 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that she’s still on good terms with him after he left her to go stripping whilst her mum is fighting for her life in hospital is disgusting. I’d be ashamed, disgusted and embarrassed to have her as a daughter. Just literally confirms now that Brad can do anything and she’s that desperate she’s gonna stay with him🤢🤢
Stripping for a laugh no less.

He put that post up trying to be the big I am, but it's just made him (and Vick) even more tragic.

Reactions: 6
Stripping for a laugh no less.

He put that post up trying to be the big I am, but it's just made him (and Vick) even more tragic.
He must have a real fragile ego, a total cry baby is what he is. Always looking for a way to lie out of a situation, now he finds himself broke he has had to lie his way out of this stripping thing too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bradley Weekes #5
Working 9 to 5, not his way to make a living
Barely getting by, now he’s in Mecca and he’s stripping 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He better mind one of the old girls don't mistake his little protrusion as a dabber.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nothing screams SKINT as much as scamming ppl , going from girl to girl to find somewhere to sleep and then eventually getting your kit off if all else fails. 😂😂😂😂😂BWAD WE WILL DO A GO FUND ME IF YOU ARE SKINT HUN. KEEP YOUR ACORN IN YOUR PANTS. YOUR AGE 14 pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jake all day. And I would even let Marcus bum me five times before I went anywhere near Brad
Nah that’s too far beaut. You’d have to shift him first with those teeth of his.
And then you’d be getting slammed out of it by his belly so his mini milk would keep falling out and you’d have to keep thumbing it back in 🤢🤢🤢 so you couldn’t just switch off and think about your shopping list.

WHY HAVE I PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT IN THIS? @Lucyxxxx I hate you.

• Haha
Nah that’s too far beaut. You’d have to shift him first with those teeth of his.
And then you’d be getting slammed out of it by his belly so his mini milk would keep falling out and you’d have to keep thumbing it back in 🤢🤢🤢 so you couldn’t just switch off and think about your shopping list.

WHY HAVE I PUT SO MUCH THOUGHT IN THIS? @Lucyxxxx I hate you.
Bye fucker!!!!!

• Haha

God for a second I thought you meant Argos sold butt plugs 😂😂😂 was like wow they’ve made some changes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.