Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hen stripper had been to a few gigs before mine and clearly hadn't showered, flipped me over so my face was in his arse and it bleeping stank! Dirty fucker, then had the cheek to tell the girls he wasn't a prostitute when they asked him to get his todger out 🤣🤣
Let's hope mecca are handing out nose pegs for when amish gets in stage, bet he stinks to high heaven.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's hope mecca are handing out nose pegs for when amish gets in stage, bet he stinks to high heaven.
I was about to say I bet he reaks of cheap aftershave and sweaty arse, then I remembered when he put a story up of him putting aftershave on. Literally unloaded the whole bottle on himself 🤣 What he considers a flex is on par to a 16 year old lad.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The problem is he will always look tit no matter how many hours he spends in the gym, just look at
Him next to the other stripper in that picture.....its laughable, did they hire him as the comedy part of the show?

Reactions: 5
The problem is he will always look tit no matter how many hours he spends in the gym, just look at
Him next to the other stripper in that picture.....its laughable, did they hire him as the comedy part of the show?
Hired him under a care in the community scheme

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now and then I get insecure
From all the pain, feel so ashamed
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way.
Screenshot_20221020-125809_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently theres something called limb lengthening where they break your bone, add a bit of fake bone, re add your real bone and make you taller. Turkey is calling amish for some limb lengthening!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Apparently theres something called limb lengthening where they break your bone, add a bit of fake bone, re add your real bone and make you taller. Turkey is calling amish for some limb lengthening!

Can they make his ankles unbreakable ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine putting this manky specimen above your own child . My kids will always be my home !
Her home is a scamming ugly midget who is bleeping riddled

She might actually be the dumbest witch alive

I hope the baby grows up and fucks the two of them off

Our sal pretended to have that done did she not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her home is a scamming ugly midget who is bleeping riddled

She might actually be the dumbest witch alive

I hope the baby grows up and fucks the two of them off

Our sal pretended to have that done did she not 😂
She pretended to have heel implants!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.