Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone think hes even more boring now hes back with chin? At least we had some entertainment when he returned to Tipton. Now hes back to boring Brad.

Reactions: 13
The
Does anyone think hes even more boring now hes back with chin? At least we had some entertainment when he returned to Tipton. Now hes back to boring Brad.
Yeah it was just a lovers tiff. That resulted in sleeping with several woman. Why not have a group day out down the gun clinc and see if you can all make it look glam πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel a bit sorry for Vicky. I think she genuinely cares for Brad and he’s done her over again. He’s a horrible little bleep who will turn into a very lonely old smelly man

Reactions: 10
Come on Brad. Jodies recently had her heart broken by an Elvis wannabe necrophiliac. She likes em younger. Could you be THEE one? She is the best shag evah and her dad's proper minted and he pays for everything! Go on son!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hmmm he does like a dirty old rotter but is she a fan of a chav?

im not sure he wld be willing to swap his junior belenciagas for some second hand blue suede shoes and several skull rings. It wld be funny tho

Thread suggestion:
Bradley put chin in the bin.
She climbed back out and called it a win.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm he does like a dirty old rotter but is she a fan of a chav?

im not sure he wld be willing to swap his junior belenciagas for some second hand blue suede shoes and several skull rings. It wld be funny tho

Thread suggestion:
Bradley put chin in the bin.
She climbed back out and called it a win.
To climb on your suggestion

Brad became single and was feeling footloose
The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
To climb on your suggestion

Brad became single and was feeling footloose
The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.
Omg this one!
I wish i cld do multiple likes.
Who was i to think i cld come up with a worthy suggestion🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Come on Bradley!! Give us tattlers something to talk about.
When are you ditching Brucie?? You must have β€œinvested” all her car money by now, surely?? And have you applied for a tv reality show yet?That would be TV gold! πŸ‘ΉπŸ†β˜Ί

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.