Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys! New here
I’ve just caught up on all the threads- I follow the Chelsea fergo tattle page 😂 (use must check it out if use haven’t read it👀)

I seen a follower on here say about Chelsea fergo. He now follows Chelsea 🤣 he will be loving it as she posted a pic of her monthly income🤣🫣👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly some ppl think having a child will change the man and it’s not always the case!! He doesn’t see his other child so why would he change now all of a sudden! She needs to concentrate on her and the baby now and just fxxk him off! He’s an absolute embarrassment will still be doing the same in his late 40s all dried up and shagged out thinking he’s living his best life without any of his Kids around him! Absolutely tragic living out of ppls houses!

Reactions: 9
They all love the chasing, these girls have been like this all of their life. Bwad isn't special, it's these stupid thick girls thinking about getting their f*nny felt off a jail bird. Bunch of sad b*stards

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They all love the chasing, these girls have been like this all of their life. Bwad isn't special, it's these stupid thick girls thinking about getting their f*nny felt off a jail bird. Bunch of sad b*stards
Feeling abit attacked tbh. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Him and vick unfollowed each other again 😴 hopefully this time for good if she has any sense.

Reactions: 5
I can't imagine how anyone finds a sofa surfer attractive.

There's a song by TLC - 'No Scrubs' probably before your time Vic but give it a listen. It's literally about tiny little scrub Bwaaad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Vicky? She knows exactly what he is, been happy shouting it to anyone who’d listen he’s this that n the other then went skipping back to him whenever he clicked his fingers. Now she’s surprised he’s gone again? Nah. No sympathy at all
Nope. Women like this make my skin crawl. She said he punched her in the stomach whilst she was pregnant so why would she ever go near that man again? Especially after he abandoned the baby for 6 months too! Proves she’s only thinking with her fanny it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 8
I think vick is in love with the illusion of what she thinks if Brad settled down and the “income” he claims to bring (not that she cares who he fucks over in the process!) what her life could be, Designer bags clothes, expensive trips, baby financially looked after …. And probably absolutely fine with the thought of visiting the ugly bastard in prison!!
she wants to be the wife of wrong un….. I’d say she is simply still the victim of DV they make you feel so worthless and beneath Them even know they are treating you like dog tit you still want to come back …. So yes I do feel sorry for her she needs a clean break away from him and cut all ties that’s the only way she can heal!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I think vick is in love with the illusion of what she thinks if Brad settled down and the “income” he claims to bring (not that she cares who he fucks over in the process!) what her life could be, Designer bags clothes, expensive trips, baby financially looked after …. And probably absolutely fine with the thought of visiting the ugly bastard in prison!!
she wants to be the wife of wrong un….. I’d say she is simply still the victim of DV they make you feel so worthless and beneath Them even know they are treating you like dog tit you still want to come back …. So yes I do feel sorry for her she needs a clean break away from him and cut all ties that’s the only way she can heal!!!!!!
She has had nearly a year away from him. He left her last september to go to dubai with bumhole, makes you wonder if theyve been in contact this entire time. She should have taken that time to work on herself, gain some self esteem and some strength.

Reactions: 3
She has had nearly a year away from him. He left her last september to go to dubai with bumhole, makes you wonder if theyve been in contact this entire time. She should have taken that time to work on herself, gain some self esteem and some strength.
I mean move town and start fresh …this is the reason she hasn’t healed because she has been in contact all this time … both dangling carrots her with the kid …and him the “chance” of him getting back with her … obviously we all know this will never happen but that glimmer of hope she has been latching into this whole time!!!

Reactions: 4
Chin and him have unfollowed each other again 👀 which ex will be back to see to his hairy ass this time 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Been away for a few days, I came back expecting Thailand! Another let down Brad, nice one!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.