Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to see him get with Chinny Weasley (chelsea fergo) next.

she’s got the chin and that fast cash he’s after.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Argh I feel sorry for vic. I know that feeling heartbroken and alone with the baby whilst his dad was swanning off with the local bike. Horrible what Brad and these girls (and yes we do include "the girls" as they all knew he had a baby/baby on the way) have done to her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm still holding out on him hooking up with Sallie Axl.

She'd chew him up and spit him out.

He'd have met his nemesis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a strange looking pair! She has to be a man.
I've been saying this from the beginning.

Google "Jess Gil Trans model" only one L... looks far too similar to me and I'd bet her family wouldn't say tit about either since if she is a woman now why would they? She does look a hell of a lot like the trans model though if you take into account a decade of lip fillers, gyming it, a jawline surgery to get rid of the bunching and botox. Her shoulders are really manly still and sorry, so is her ass. I've always thought she looks like she used to look different.

Attachments

Reactions: 8

Google "Jess Gil Trans model" only one L... looks far too similar to me and I'd bet her family wouldn't say tit about either since if she is a woman now why would they? She does look a hell of a lot like the trans model though if you take into account a decade of lip fillers, gyming it, a jawline surgery to get rid of the bunching and botox. Her shoulders are really manly still and sorry, so is her ass. I've always thought she looks like she used to look different.
It would explain her saying she was infertile 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It would explain her saying she was infertile 🤔
Yep, I didn't want to say that but it twigged for me.
Unpopular opinion but I think Jess is pretty. However he makes my skin crawl 😂
I also think she's pretty, kind of overdone in the surgery dept but deffo still attractive if you like that sort of look. Women that were born women look the same, look at Bumhole, she sat next to VIPNVR on her insta the other day and I just thought gosh you look the same as VIP and she is trans.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion but I think Jess is pretty. However he makes my skin crawl 😂
She’s a pretty girl, I also think Vick is too.. they look similar. Vick has a classier look about her, she just needs to realise she can do so much better than that dick of a chancer.

Reactions: 3

We debunked this on the bum hole threads ages ago, I know she looks manly but she’s not a man. There’s loads of childhood pics on her FB.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Vicky? She knows exactly what he is, been happy shouting it to anyone who’d listen he’s this that n the other then went skipping back to him whenever he clicked his fingers. Now she’s surprised he’s gone again? Nah. No sympathy at all

Reactions: 15
I think all the people who gave him money, he blown it again....he said he was 160k down. I reckon he spent the last of it on the hotel and now shes had to sell all her possessions so they can afford to live. I doubt we'll be seeing anymore lobster for a while 😆 that's why hes MIA.

• Haha
Am I the only one who doesn’t feel sorry for Vicky? She knows exactly what he is, been happy shouting it to anyone who’d listen he’s this that n the other then went skipping back to him whenever he clicked his fingers. Now she’s surprised he’s gone again? Nah. No sympathy at all
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. The only people i feel sorry for are the people who were scammed out of thousands of £ from Gollum, the cost of living in the UK has risen people can’t afford to be being scammed and also the baby who she uses to try and get Brad’s attention. I just don’t understand how you can bang on about how much you want to love and protect your child, but bring him around an abuser just for nights out at fancy restaurants? Warning everyone about how much of a scammer he is but she’s fine when he’s using the money to take her out and when he was buying her expensive gifts. If she wasn’t such an attention seeker and clearly does things for male/brad’s attention i would be concerned, but nothing is ever genuine when it comes to vicky, whatever she does it’s always somehow linked to getting attention off Brad.

Reactions: 16
Come on Bradley!! Give us tattlers something to talk about.
When are you ditching Brucie?? You must have “invested” all her car money by now, surely?? And have you applied for a tv reality show yet?That would be TV gold! 👹🍆☺
ex on the beach!!! 😂😂😂😂 imagine lmfao I’d start a petition to get that bleep on there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.