Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That video of her trying to look hot getting out of the pool. Dont bother love.
I know right and looking around to see if people are gawking at her arse, no love, most people probably to 1 look around when arriving at the pool, to see shrek and your barely covered arse and cringed for you. They wanted a nice afternoon and spot to read their book. Should have gone to turkey to pose, but you can’t afford it, know who can though along with there child, vicki!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I know right and looking around to see if people are gawking at her arse, no love, most people probably to 1 look around when arriving at the pool, to see shrek and your barely covered arse and cringed for you. They wanted a nice afternoon and spot to read their book. Should have gone to turkey to pose, but you can’t afford it, know who can though along with there child, vicki!!!!
Imagine wedgying your bikini in the local council swimming baths 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wth is this! Has he actually bought ad space to try scam more people? 😆
Yep looks like it, I deleted him from insta as he was boring as duck and then this pops up. After what becky was saying about her mate being completed scammed he must be desperate for new clients I mean victim's

• Haha
  • Sick
Completely forgot about him, then came across this while scrolling insta tonight 🤮
Reported as scam, not that insta will do much.
20220505_213433.jpg

Reactions: 1
I work with the FCA in a professional capacity. Who the duck does this goblin think he's fooling 😂 can we see your compliance training and track record please 🧐

1651856609882.png

• Heart
I work with the FCA in a professional capacity. Who the duck does this goblin think he's fooling 😂 can we see your compliance training and track record please 🧐

View attachment 1247875
I used to work alongside the FCA and that confused me / not FCA compliant, not FCA registered - FCA partner broker. Does that mean he’s affiliated with someone who is FCA registered?

Reactions: 2
I used to work alongside the FCA and that confused me / not FCA compliant, not FCA registered - FCA partner broker. Does that mean he’s affiliated with someone who is FCA registered?
It means nothing, he's making stuff up!!! A "partner broker" with the FCA doesn't exist 🤣 as you said, a firm/individual is either registered with them or not.

For anyone interested in knowing more, a broker that is registered (not partnered) with the FCA should be able to produce financial compliance and regulatory risk assessment documentation whenever the FCA request it. At minimum, Bradley's scam breaches 3 out of 6 of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly principles. Sole advisers have the same responsibility as a large firm to provide requested documentation and to comply with TCF principles.

1651906619144.png

They also have a register where you can check if a company or individual is FCA-regulated (i.e. safe to do business with!).

1651906359473.png

Reactions: 3
It means nothing, he's making stuff up!!! A "partner broker" with the FCA doesn't exist 🤣 as you said, a firm/individual is either registered with them or not.

For anyone interested in knowing more, a broker that is registered (not partnered) with the FCA should be able to produce financial compliance and regulatory risk assessment documentation whenever the FCA request it. At minimum, Bradley's scam breaches 3 out of 6 of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly principles. Sole advisers have the same responsibility as a large firm to provide requested documentation and to comply with TCF principles.

View attachment 1249208

They also have a register where you can check if a company or individual is FCA-regulated (i.e. safe to do business with!).

View attachment 1249207
Isnt it illegal to say your on their list when your not? He needs reporting.

To be fair he’s not going to be on there as Bradley weekes doesn’t he work for a company? They’d be the ones listed.
It's a good point - the screenshot was more to show the register. Idk what the partner broker company scam name is and can't be arsed to trawl his social media for it.

Reactions: 1
It's a good point - the screenshot was more to show the register. Idk what the partner broker company scam name is and can't be arsed to trawl his social media for it.
I had a wee look couldn’t see. The last company he was an officer at dissolved in 2020 according to companies house - RAW FX. And they don’t seem to have ever been registered.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.