Bradley Weekes #3 the Tipton tiddler swindler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He left that months ago, oracle management.
Ooo yeah that’s the one I had octagon in my head. Even so, I’d say if he was registered it isn’t going to be under his name it will be under some “company” name.

but he’s more than likely not🤷🏽‍♀️

Ooo yeah that’s the one I had octagon in my head. Even so, I’d say if he was registered it isn’t going to be under his name it will be under some “company” name.

but he’s more than likely not🤷🏽‍♀️
Nah he wont be down under his own individual name because the fca wouldnt approve someone who cant actually trade. Oracle management only hired him for the hype/to recruit more people but once he brought shame on them he was let go.

Reactions: 1
I haven’t come on Bradders threads in a while as he was so boring but was scrolling and look what popped up as a sponsored post 😂😂😂 what a wet wipe. I don’t follow him and never have.

edit - just seen this had already been posted 😂

F5B85EF8-2EAF-4C14-B22A-D304C58045CE.jpeg

Apparently someone has contacted him and wants to pay him money to worship his muscles. Baffling considering amish has no muscles, reckons hes on tren and still looks like a weed. I've seen lampposts with more muscle on them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently someone has contacted him and wants to pay him money to worship his muscles. Baffling considering amish has no muscles, reckons hes on tren and still looks like a weed. I've seen lampposts with more muscle on them.
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣
That's got to be from himself surely 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.