Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It comes to something when 'boring vicky' who 'doesnt want to be spoken about' is the only one coming up with the goods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol he still snooping on Vic's stories.
It’s valentine’s day… shouldn’t he be spending it focusing it on long chin and spoiling her? The day hasn’t even fully started and he’s watching vickys story… he’s a bleeping leech🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems weird he wants to watch the stories of a woman who he said was too boring for him. Oh wait no, that's exactly what narcs do. I'd get a restraining order against him if I were her because he is stalking her digitally.

Reactions: 9
06D6771A-E036-49BC-B146-642628F79BA5.png

0DB9E0B5-AF45-4F38-85D9-33CD6241B675.png

Jusy incase they get deleted and people miss them. Think it’s Vickis mate arguing with Jess

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who on earth sits and watches their ex's stories with their new partner?!?! Anyone?

Looks like it's just you Chin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Its the only way the bleep will ever seen his boy 😡 The scumbag needs a good 👊🏻

Personally i would have blocked him and made my profile private
She did have him blocked but he made the lovable rouge account and maybe didnt know about that one. Nothing stopping him making a 100 accounts, either way its harassment and stalking.

Reactions: 11
Jess: He doesnt watch HER ok? What he does is, when her story comes up on insta, he closes his eyes tightly for 10 seconds if its her in her knickers. Then he quickly opens one eye only slightly to check if the next story is his son. But if its not then he SQUEEZES both eyes back together again. And so on. Ok hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Jess: He doesnt watch HER ok? What he does is, when her story comes up on insta, he closes his eyes tightly for 10 seconds if its her in her knickers. Then he quickly opens one eye only slightly to check if the next story is his son. But if its not then he SQUEEZES both eyes back together again. And so on. Ok hun?
HAHA🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What's he watching then if it ain't her. Wakey Wakey jess. Surely he's not watching the son he hasn't bothered to meet. Thanks for doing something though brad 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess knows deep down he cant stop himself from viewing Vicky, that's why she responded so aggressively and told whoever she was writing to to duck off. If it's all so above board and innocent then theres no need to be so aggressive about it. Jealous, aggressive, delusional, and dumb.

Reactions: 12
Imagine being in a relationship with someone who says do you mind if I view my exes insta stories, we will watch them together. WTF chinny, open your fukin eyes 😂 not normal behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He'll be watching Yasmine's and Becky's stories as well.
Probably having a sly wank over them cos he's bored of being with Kathy Bates 🤢🤢🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
sorry but Vicky is winning in life her son is adorable she’s absolutely beautiful herself and getting rid of that horrible weasel was the best thing for her ! Jess just looks daft now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

no money in the world could buy what Vicky has facts ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.