Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishful thinking that he’s locked up… his insta profile picture changed literally moments after @Averagejoex posted
My theory is he’s a boring bleep that’s run out of money and people willing to play his ‘5 minutes of fame’ game.
cue Sally Axl…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wishful thinking that he’s locked up… his insta profile picture changed literally moments after @Averagejoex posted
My theory is he’s a boring bleep that’s run out of money and people willing to play his ‘5 minutes of fame’ game.
cue Sally Axl…..
Funny how it’s also changed on his”fake” account to

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Funny how it’s also changed on his”fake” account to
God he's so bloody thick; I'm constantly amazed and entertained 🤣

Running out of other people's scammed money funds to pay for things, Bradley? You'll want to watch yourself in Thailand - they'll do a lot worse than kneecap you when you get caught, and they'll do it to Jess too just because she's with you... You may wanna think about that before you go.

Reactions: 5
Here it crawls out of the woodwork, like the rotten brown backed woodlouse he is.
You gonna buy watches for all those tiny legs Brad?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That watch is for sure fake otherwise wouldn’t you just go direct to buy it. Why do you need to buy through some guy on Instagram

Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for that watch to turn his wrist green when he’s on his imaginary ‘permanent holiday’
Dusty ass cod eyed cock womble.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Abit random but I just found Carl in Marcus Mitchell's comment section. How did THAT friendship form? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.