Bradley Weekes #2 Still Skint, still a beg, got kneecapped in Brum, almost lost a leg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they do go it's not going to end well. At the moment he is still recovering so has to be on his best behaviour but once that's sorted it's back to being the real amish.

Reactions: 10
I’m already getting second hand embarrassment for jess when armish publicly cheats on her. Imagine nursing your ‘boyfriend’ back to health for him just to cheat on you. I think he’s using the maldives trip as a manipulation tactic to keep Jess around when he cheats on her, he did the same with bumhole with the flight to dubai + the expensive gifts and teeth & baldie with the expensive gifts/holiday/shopping spree. It’s a repetitive cycle

Reactions: 17
Christ almighty, that Jess is ugly as well as stupid.

Jess is using an American law firm example 😂 Here in the UK Jess, the father has to prove he isn’t the father. Has feck all to do with being married or on the birth certificate. Try looking at UK law you alien headed dull bint, or check on GOV.com or the CMS website.

Didn’t think it was possible to be

1) as thick as Gollum.
2) as much of a cxnt as Gollum.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Jess is using an American law firm example 😂 Here in the UK Jess, the father has to prove he isn’t the father. Has feck all to do with being married or on the birth certificate. Try looking at UK law you alien headed dull bint, or check on GOV.com or the CMS website.

1) as thick as Gollum.
2) as much as a cxnt as Gollum.
I can’t wait to see this dumb witch get cheated on and have her money and belongings nicked from her “Prince” charmless!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

1) as thick as Gollum.
Howling at the statement “it’s common sense but I thought I’d let you no”

*know*

😂😂😂😂😂

Disgusted at Jess really she should be encouraging her partner to do the right thing and pay towards his upkeep or at the very least keeping her nose out of it and letting them sort it out between themselves. And if he’s telling Jess he doesn’t believe it’s his child a DNA test could quickly resolve that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

*know*

😂😂😂😂😂

Disgusted at Jess really she should be encouraging her partner to do the right thing and pay towards his upkeep or at the very least keeping her nose out of it and letting them sort it out between themselves. And if he’s telling Jess he doesn’t believe it’s his child a DNA test could quickly resolve that!
Well she’s bleeping blind if she can’t see I’m that he looks just like that baby

Reactions: 6

*know*

😂😂😂😂😂

Exactly. Take the bleeping high road, be the bigger person and keep your nose out.

What a lovely woman she is turning out to be. Begrudging HIS newborn baby money to keep him warm, fed, and clothed. Surely with all Bradleys money this is pocket change?!

Scummy bleeping witch. No time for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

1) as thick as Gollum.
Not only are they both disgusting, vile low human beings they both can’t spell either

“let you no”

they’re a match made in hell.

Reactions: 8
Wow, I’ve completely changed my opinion on her (Jess). I thought she seemed alright but wow! What a vile creature!
she should be keeping her jaw nose out of it, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with her, she’s been with Amish for 10 bleeping minutes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

1) as thick as Gollum.
Jess is actually pure scum! How dare she!

Reactions: 20
She has to be scummy to stand by him through all this. Real women hold men accountable. I'm stocking up on wine ready for the holiday drama, this is gonna be good.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.