Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A colour that's usually only seen on ridiculously expensive but also very naff looking cars in Chelsea
Don’t give him ideas! “It’s gotta be done” 😂

Did make me laugh when he said “hundreds of you” have been asking about the jacket. It’s bloody awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posing with a load of gifted clobber and saying “looks like Christmas then”. Got the bloody umbrella back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He’s so cringe. Must be desperate for it to rain so he can whip that brolly out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m fascinated by his speech. Has he something in his gob is that his attempt at a more upmarket accent?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m fascinated by his speech. Has he something in his gob is that his attempt at a more upmarket accent?
He goes into that really annoying rude boy accent every now and then. He did have Invisalign a while back too which didn’t do him any favours!

Another day, another insightful Q&A with Bradders. Someone asked if he was doing Veganuary and he says
: “Never new that was a thing” 🤦🏼‍♂️

Him going on about the secret services rescuing two influencers who managed to lose their tour guide and get lost while taking selfies is peak Bradley. You couldn't make a better parody if you tried!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone read the story where someone asked the question about the gifted trip? And his response was how many followers they have between the two of them, hard work getting there etc! What a bellend 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Did anyone read the story where someone asked the question about the gifted trip? And his response was how many followers they have between the two of them, hard work getting there etc! What a bellend 🤣🤣
Omg yes!!! “Do you think it’s fair you get gifted trips?” “Yeah I do as I have bare followers and maybe ONE person might book because of me” was the gist. The ENTITLEMENT.

Also this is my reminder to you all that this man is 5ft8 at a push. I have seen him in the flesh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg yes!!! “Do you think it’s fair you get gifted trips?” “Yeah I do as I have bare followers and maybe ONE person might book because of me” was the gist. The ENTITLEMENT.

Also this is my reminder to you all that this man is 5ft8 at a push. I have seen him in the flesh.
He is tiny, as is Joe Wicks 😂
Can’t believe they said they deserved it for working hard and having so many followers…would love to know how many bookings the hotel got on the back of those two idiots….I’m guessing zero

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.