Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha I just posted about this in the Niomi Smart thread, unbelievable.. this dude is going to ruin someone's life with his tit advice.

Reactions: 8
Who wants to take seriously a dude looking like a dehydrated potato. Leave depression topics to professionals head. He is just despicable...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don't get why he has to demonize medical treatments in order to sell his little exercise plan.

Actually he always does that, he constantly goes after vegans and vegetarians when nobody is asking, he just knows what he doesn't like or agrees with and keeps poking at it like a troll.

He makes it sound like someone's quickly stepping out to get a coffee, oh let me just pop in here quickly for an Antidepressant.

1679775850799.png

Reactions: 7
I just get to the stage where I report these things for false information about health. It's so damaging to just say "just move somewhere else and your depression will be gone" because that fixes a chemical imbalance clearly. He's a bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 10
Yes I've reported it as well. And for him to be like "I've never been depressed so I can't talk from experience" so wtf are you talking about it then? I hate how social media platforms let these dangerous idiots spew stuff like this or make people feel bad about choosing what's right for them.

Reactions: 16
Jesus Christ. Ableist tool.

Hopefully this new podcast will be the downfall of him, looks like he’s getting a fair few unfollows.

Reactions: 9
Reported too..

They don't get taught that in Med school... how how did you know? did you attend med school?? did you attend any psychiatry lessons/conferences?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ha looks like he's been gettign some heat, I only took a small screen shot of the top of his comments but they are already altered

this morning:

1679799107788.png

now:.. also what's with him cutting alcohol out lol, the due is always showing pictures of booze in his stories.

1679799155017.png

---
Sorry hope this isn't annoying to post all this but some of these comments are really interesting and who knows how long they will last

1679799448622.png

1679799481538.png

1679799507305.png

1679799576157.png

clearly a dolt that doesn't understand how depression works, le sigh...

1679799597388.png

1679799640646.png

1679799671448.png

1679799715163.png

lol... clearly only one person here is allowed freedom of speech

1679799744291.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
All the blokes who look at Bradley and want to be him so kiss his arse, sadly until they’re crappy attitudes and beliefs change we’ll always be stuck with numbskulls like Bradders thinking he’s some sort of messiah. More worryingly is these blokes will likely have/go on to have kids and so a whole new generation of dickheads is born

Reactions: 5
He is sad excuse of human being, karma will get him quicker than he thinks. Knowing so much young people with depression, I have no respect for him after his delusional speech. He is just simply trash. I hope someone cancel him fast and get rid of that wrinkled smug smile. A chimp is more educated and has more empathy than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That dude heard Jordan Peterson tell people to clean their room and ran with it.

All the blokes who look at Bradley and want to be him so kiss his arse, sadly until they’re crappy attitudes and beliefs change we’ll always be stuck with numbskulls like Bradders thinking he’s some sort of messiah. More worryingly is these blokes will likely have/go on to have kids and so a whole new generation of dickheads is born
I don't even think he's that popular with men. I think he's just speaking into the void.

Reactions: 4
If only I knew that my depression would go away with eating some steak and doing push ups...

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He absolutely HATES it when you call out his bullshit. Absolutely arrogant privileged bellend. He didn’t take nicely to my opinion on his International Women’s Day post basically reducing a woman’s role to mother of a man’s child.

Now he’s got a podcast he thinks he’s the dog’s bollocks even more than he did before. These “special” guest experts he’s bringing on, designed to get engagement and clicks and exposure for him and his GedditDun programme.

Reactions: 11
Influenzas are bad enough, now we have the disease that is podcast bros 💀 no one cares about your opinions forky

Reactions: 12
I think he lacks the understanding of the difference between mental health and mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a non-apology. Pure gaslighting.

And once more, Bradley, mental health issues are not just “a bad headspace”.

Jesus. You could see this guy’s stupidity from outer space.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.