Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really embarrassed for him. Wow.

Just had a look at her instagram. She looks very young. How old is bradders?
She is very young. She graduated in 2019 sooo that makes her about 24 now?

Bradley is 28.

Totally on brand for a guy like him to go for a younger girlfriend. He’s basically incel-lite at this point. You can tell he secretly agrees with Andrew Tate.

Reactions: 8
28 to 24 not exactly a shocking age gap.

It's just Brad looks mid 30's

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is very young. She graduated in 2019 sooo that makes her about 24 now?

Bradley is 28.

Totally on brand for a guy like him to go for a younger girlfriend. He’s basically incel-lite at this point. You can tell he secretly agrees with Andrew Tate.
Greta Thunberg's take down of Tate was of epic proportions. I always liked her but WOW.

28 to 24 not exactly a shocking age gap.

It's just Brad looks mid 30's
I think he's going to be 29 this month but he still keeps saying that he's in his 20's and is too young to settle down but wants to be a young dad. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He needs to loose that flat cap, it’s like a joke hat that little kids have and refuse to take off…makes him look even more of a wanker if that’s possible….although hides his receding hairline and wrinkly forehead so I’m guessing it won’t be anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If someone is wearing a flat cap at that age you know it's because they are self conscious about their hair.

I'm just waiting for the sponsored hair transplant

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ how is he not mortified at himself. Someone take his phone off him until he gets his English GCSE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d love to know why he thinks olive oil from a smaller bottle is better than any other size….what amazing research he has found on Google to justify this statement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to know why he thinks olive oil from a smaller bottle is better than any other size….what amazing research he has found on Google to justify this statement 😂
I’m dying to know this too. maybe he read some misinformation that premium / first cold pressed olive oil only comes in small bottles 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m dying to know this too. maybe he read some misinformation that premium / first cold pressed olive oil only comes in small bottles 🤷🏻‍♀️
I came on to say exactly the same think. This guy is groundbreaking with his suggestions, I am off to the supermarket now to buy a small glass bottle of extra virgin olive oil.....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just because he is small (small brain and all ) it doesn't not mean everything small is better 🤣🤣😈😈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BB8E51FE-E6DB-46F0-9170-E2C225671592.png
1BCDDDE3-7637-4D74-A367-1F2575C44092.png

He’s off on one again about calorie counting. Looking down on people who choose not to obsess about how many calories they’re consuming. duck off Bradley with the guilt trip. Piss off to Paris with your umbrella and flat cap.

View attachment 1860037View attachment 1860039

He’s off on one again about calorie counting. Looking down on people who choose not to obsess about how many calories they’re consuming. duck off Bradley with the guilt trip. Piss off to Paris with your umbrella and flat cap.
What qualifications does he have to be giving nutritional advice, or advise as he says, to people. This is very dangerous Bradders, stick to doing their exercise plans and leave the nutrition to the experts.

i wonder where is the registered nutrionist (Emily English) he hired.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1860037View attachment 1860039

This is in response to the Tim Spector podcast but he literally hasn't read the research or probably any research for that matter 😂 And it's strange he works with emily when she often posts she doesn't calorie count

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.