Bradley Simmonds Get It Done

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe we've reached 52 pages! Can someone way more capable than me make a new thread for our favourite mysoginistic, vegan-obsessed dumbass? I looked for a winning thread title suggestion but couldn't see one😔

Reactions: 1
Oddly, Bradley spends more and more time in Bali since Niomi said she will as well. Looks like he wants to meet her there. Isn’t he still over her by now..?

1684649162875.jpeg

Reactions: 4
A retreat? Yikes, maybe he can organize one with Lordon. Men's only no females

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This guy really is so small minded. How does he know that? Where is his evidence? I am in no way condoning smoking pot, but drugs use and addiction is a very complicated issue. Bradley is best to keep his opinions on such things to himself unless he can support with credible evidence and concentrate on keeping his body fat at 8% and maybe learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Bradley is a total quack. He’s not an expert in anything other than maybe capturing his angles for selfies on insta.

the only reason any of us know who he is, is because John Terry took pity on him, set him up as his wife’s PT and got her to recommend him to her high profile friends. He also made sure to get an agent who set him up with pap walks with the likes of a Molly Mae and Caroline Flack to raise his profile.

he’s not especially skilled or talented, he just got lucky, but has zero humility. He honestly has deluded himself that he’s a good PT and it’s sheer hard work and skill that’s got him to where he is.

nah man, John Terry took pity on you as a Chelsea Reject.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm not a native English speaker but the way he constructs sentences is maddening, I have to read everything he writes three times.

Trying to understand Bradley answering a question:

1684875272901.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Christ I’m due to be in Bali the same time as bradders. Should I take one for the team and sign myself up to his fitness retreat? 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How fun would that be for us! An undercover tattler haha. If he reads here he will constantly wonder who it is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This guy really is so small minded. How does he know that? Where is his evidence? I am in no way condoning smoking pot, but drugs use and addiction is a very complicated issue. Bradley is best to keep his opinions on such things to himself unless he can support with credible evidence and concentrate on keeping his body fat at 8% and maybe learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.
Hard agree. And why is he obsessed with being successful? It’s such a turn off when someone makes being successful their entire personality. He’s just so dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He's always pulling up his shorts like that. Clearly has small d*ck issues. Only people who are insecure do stuff like this, let's be real.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.