Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mermaidajade I think her name is on insta, you know the it galz one. Always wearing the shorts up her hole
It's hard to tell cause she talks like that usually and doesn't play by guidelines either 😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
I loved the brand but now knowing what it stands for won’t touch it or any influencers products that have anything to do with it. Foolish. And good luck to any bride who had any of those muas looking after them!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Let's please not forget these idiotic influencer's who thought it was ok to attend this party, but haven't really been photographed so think they can get away with it...

Holly Boon
Arianna Ajtar

Anyone else that people want to add to the list?
I'm not good with painful bratty influencers, I just don't follow them
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Let's please not forget these idiotic influencer's who thought it was ok to attend this party, but haven't really been photographed so think they can get away with it...

Holly Boon
Arianna Ajtar

Anyone else that people want to add to the list?
I'm not good with painful bratty influencers, I just don't follow them
I also think MRS deserves a mention here. She seems to think Cos she left early she’s blameless
 
  • Like
Reactions: 20
I’m really disappointed in the radio silence from so many people on this. A couple of months ago when Brendan was in Mayo, he brought a lot of local muas out for dinner including Charlene Flanagan etc. I absolutely love her, she is always so brutally honest and open so I’m really let down that they are ignoring this 😞
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Paul stenson has the video of the hotel up
Is that Brendan's mum.in th black and white striped jacket?
Let's please not forget these idiotic influencer's who thought it was ok to attend this party, but haven't really been photographed so think they can get away with it...

Holly Boon
Arianna Ajtar

Anyone else that people want to add to the list?
I'm not good with painful bratty influencers, I just don't follow them

Grainne McCoy is another one. She was in the afterparty with Emma Kearney as well.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
What hotel was this after party in?

The after party with the champagne waterfall thing was in Broken Shaker (think it was called that but open to correction) The videos being shared by Paul(white moose) are from Grand Central Hotel where they were all staying.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
The after party with the champagne waterfall thing was in Broken Shaker (think it was called that but open to correction) The videos being shared by Paul(white moose) are from Grand Central Hotel where they were all staying.
Why does this paul guy think hes jesus christ and needs to call everyone out publicly on his platform when they mess up? He seems to revel in it.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think Rachel Gorry looked completely out of place? Did not fit in at all.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 15
I hadn't followed many of the influencers at the event anyway but I unfollowed the ones I did, it's the only way to make a statement about what went on. I wouldn't be that gone on keeping anyone promoting bperfect as a ba on my follow list either, not until the event is properly addressed.

It's bull Brendan saying he wasn't expecting the crowds. You don't hire a double decker bus, pay for d list celebs to fly in, and put tensel barriers all over the shopping centre unless you are expecting a crowd. And as for the wording of the statement... The upset cause by the crowds??? By the crowds??? No your event caused the upset, the crowds were there for your event, stop passing blame you absolute fool. 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Screenshot_20201003_110056.jpg
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 13