Bperfect Brendan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brendan's mum Im pretty sure is one and that Enma Kearney who was stupid enough to post the stories on her page in the first place.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rachel Gorry was also there very silly of her after her losing her husband only 6months ago, she should know what’s it’s like to have someone Sick etc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 26
If he took Covid seriously and wanted to have a store opening, he should have made it a ticketed event with limited numbers to allow for distancing. He wanted the hype, the crowds and the publicity. Absolute gowl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 17
In the room? I must look again at the video
I did not see her in the room but she was on the bus behind dan and jac she had no mask on her either on the bus, is was her husband 6months Anniversary also yesterday, she should of stayed with her kids especially yesterday
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Is bleeping Lindsay taking the piss on the situation on her story? I’ve a few gins in me and it’s hard to tell LOL
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If he took Covid seriously and wanted to have a store opening, he should have made it a ticketed event with limited numbers to allow for distancing. He wanted the hype, the crowds and the publicity. Absolute gowl.
Exactly, he hired a bleeping double decker bus to make an entrance. He wouldn't have done that thinking only a few dozen people would show up. He knew exactly what those crowds were going to be like
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Rachel Gorry was also there very silly of her after her losing her husband only 6months ago, she should know what’s it’s like to have someone Sick etc.

Absolutely no need for her to be there at all. Disgusted at her to be honest, she’d rather party with influencers instead of spending time with her girls.
 
  • Like
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Absolutely no need for her to be there at all. Disgusted at her to be honest, she’d rather party with influencers instead of spending time with her girls.
I like that girl and I’m sympathetic to her situation but Jesus Christ, she should have had a bit more cop on

Sympathy only goes so far.. if you have a large platform you have a responsibility
 
  • Like
Reactions: 10
In the video I can see AMMUA Mam Dee also I gather her daughter Aoife Maguire is also there as she said it was her mam birthday too I gather that was who they are singing to also notice Aoife has now turned her account on private now 🤔. Think they all have a lot to answer for but all keeping tight lipped
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
Can’t have Rachel Gorry, she does not come across as genuine at all. I only discovered her a while back and I honestly had no idea she was anything to do with bPerfect, I just assumed she had a bit more class about her.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14