Boss_Mummy_sale #3 Jingle Jangle those bracelets are rank, imagine the sound when she gives Scott a … hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she get such a hard on showing her kids eating prawns or olives etc
Fs 😬😬😬
It’s never a wotsit, or a banana...always a fancy prawn or olive (in her head it’s fancy)... all about showing off. I’d love it if Q was dead fussy and refused to eat anything other than a chicken nugget!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It’s never a wotsit, or a banana...always a fancy prawn or olive (in her head it’s fancy)... all about showing off. I’d love it if Q was dead fussy and refused to eat anything other than a chicken nugget!
Unfortunately I think she’s be the sort of person who would force them to like something I just keep thinking of the salt in the olives. Poor E hasn’t had a look in this holiday

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Reading here again doing post to now say why Ella not been on. Poor girl been poorly and they been off our getting pissed!! Bossing step mum life

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reading here again doing post to now say why Ella not been on. Poor girl been poorly and they been off our getting pissed!! Bossing step mum life
It’s unbelievable that they have done that....yet believable. Poor girl, at least she’ll be home with her Mum soon.😔

Reactions: 6
Omg if I had tonsillitis in that situation when I was only a young teen, my mum had dad would have taken it in turns to stay in with me! Was she left do you think, or her own while they went out and got pissed?

• Sad
Omg if I had tonsillitis in that situation when I was only a young teen, my mum had dad would have taken it in turns to stay in with me! Was she left do you think, or her own while they went out and got pissed?
Omg is Ella unwell? Poor kid, she’s only just recently had surgery I think which was quite difficult.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes, she put a photo of E and Sienna up with this caption…says it all. So they left her alone to go out and get pissed. Firstly, I wouldn’t leave anyone of any age who was that poorly alone repeatedly. What if she needed medical help? And all of them were wherever AND unable to drive her? What if E couldn’t call for help? AND she just had surgery so I’d keep a closer eye. You just can’t make it up.

And pretty sure she’s trolling us now. Poor Q looked exhausted again and she captured this with him yawning. They’re definitely people who force a child to fit into their life rather than accepting they chose to have a child and fitting their life around their child.
CAEC3148-B50D-419B-8ABD-9A093E43AC4F.jpeg
F3C6FABD-DD32-4715-AC8C-52BED99B0A97.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Not agreeing with what she's done but Scottish parents may have stayed with E? Hoping they're decent grandparents unlike her alcoholic parents!!

Reactions: 11
Not agreeing with what she's done but Scottish parents may have stayed with E? Hoping they're decent grandparents unlike her alcoholic parents!!
I reckon that’s what’s happened, because as much as she wangs on about wanting to spend time with them, she’s only out there for their pool, the sunshine & cheap booze, and the free babysitting.

Reactions: 8
It’s unbelievable that they have done that....yet believable. Poor girl, at least she’ll be home with her Mum soon.😔
I know I bet her mum hates sending her off with them. They are based at a house with pool etc can easy stay there and be together even if she is poorly yet they been out loads.

Yes they might have but why can't all stay in together and enjoy time at his parents home only same as being on holiday in a villa. They are just out constantly and drinking loads.
To me if I hadn't seen parents or in laws properly for over a year I would be spending time with them at their house anyway. To me BM is showing true colours using them for lodgings as she is cheap skate then just trying to spend as little time with them as possible. It's so obvious she thinks her amd her family are superior. Imagine if Scottish did the same to her parents she would be fuming

Yes, she put a photo of E and Sienna up with this caption…says it all. So they left her alone to go out and get pissed. Firstly, I wouldn’t leave anyone of any age who was that poorly alone repeatedly. What if she needed medical help? And all of them were wherever AND unable to drive her? What if E couldn’t call for help? AND she just had surgery so I’d keep a closer eye. You just can’t make it up.

And pretty sure she’s trolling us now. Poor Q looked exhausted again and she captured this with him yawning. They’re definitely people who force a child to fit into their life rather than accepting they chose to have a child and fitting their life around their child.
View attachment 727260View attachment 727261
She might think she is trolling but truth is wr know he's out far too late regardless of yawning pics it is shown in his eyes all the time just how tired he is, was same wheen sienna was a baby her poor sad eyes used to really get to me

Last edited:
I know I bet her mum hates sending her off with them. They are based at a house with pool etc can easy stay there and be together even if she is poorly yet they been out loads.

Yes they might have but why can't all stay in together and enjoy time at his parents home only same as being on holiday in a villa. They are just out constantly and drinking loads.
To me if I hadn't seen parents or in laws properly for over a year I would be spending time with them at their house anyway. To me BM is showing true colours using them for lodgings as she is cheap skate then just trying to spend as little time with them as possible. It's so obvious she thinks her amd her family are superior. Imagine if Scottish did the same to her parents she would be fuming

She might think she is trolling but truth is wr know he's out far too late regardless of yawning pics it is shown in his eyes all the time just how tired he is, was same wheen sienna was a baby her poor sad eyes used to really get to me
All of this! They could all cook together, buy in all the food and all the alcohol actually spend time together after so long apart! But for the most part it looks like they’ve gone out every single evening, surely even that must get boring. And as they have the villa and the pool all to themselves surely that’s a massive perk over staying in a resort or somewhere with shared facilities ESPECIALLY with Covid still around.

I completely agree - it’s unfair on Q to be so out of routine and so tired. He doesn’t just look knackered in the evening but all the day shots too, he just looks exhausted ☹ We don’t stick to a strict routine but we do stick to it loosely. It just isn’t worth the agg of an overtired baby. If I knew I had the flight home looming, I’d be more careful to make sure he wasn’t overtired.

The lady in the background is giving more attention to Quin than his own mother!
And you can’t tell because he didnt bother turning around for her

Looks pretty pissed and I’m pretty sure she’s too occupied at looking at herself in the picture she doesn’t even realise he isn’t looking, let alone engaging with the nice lady behind!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The lady in the background is giving more attention to Quin than his own mother!
And you can’t tell because he didnt bother turning around for her

Looks pretty pissed and I’m pretty sure she’s too occupied at looking at herself in the picture she doesn’t even realise he isn’t looking, let alone engaging with the nice lady behind!
Noticed in that video at the end S is on her tablet too. What a surprise!

His parents were in the video from 2 nights ago I think it was, so god knows who was looking after Ella!

Quinns dinner tonight looks like salmon, just give the kid a bloody chicken nugget for Christ's sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.