Boss_Mummy_sale #3 Jingle Jangle those bracelets are rank, imagine the sound when she gives Scott a … hand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I like butterflies” WTF sounds like my 3year olds nursery notes not a 60 old year old woman trying to promote a business 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This has to be my favourite Georgie moment. Pretending she was an actual presenter for QVC 🤣
Omg!! I actually fell for this. Thought she was...as if she goes on like she actually was a presenter.

She forgot to mention she's fluent in German.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest picture “my boys” is she actually serious? 🙄

Her latest picture “my boys” is she actually serious? 🙄
she really is obsessed with him but no pictures of ella? Says it all really

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Is Ella on this holiday, or is it that Logan is just the new favourite 🙄

Reactions: 7
Ella can’t legally drink yet and she can dress Logan up as a mini Scottish (which in itself is creepy AF at 18) so of course he’s the new favourite. Ella is simply a free baby sitter whilst she’s off her tits on vodka!

Reactions: 11
Why is she posting pictures of the unsuspecting health care worker?! Tw@t
That's do rude

She just had an obsession with him at the moment

Why does she get such a hard on showing her kids eating prawns or olives etc
Fs 😬😬😬
Haha its like she thinks it's something to brag about. She just looks like a dick. Let your family enjoy their food without a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s such a dick. I don’t think it’s the health professionals fault, they’ve a job to do and I’ve seen a lot of people say someone else doing it can be unenjoyable. Don’t think that gives her the right to put this photo up. Here’s Q eating prawns because he’s such a champ. Poor lad looked absolutely knackered.
B9735482-0EE1-4BD6-B922-D36ECC5C9D5A.jpeg
479070D3-DC76-4CB0-835C-85F02A967704.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.