Boss_Mummy_Sale #26 You've cat piss on your face, you big disgrace, dragging your kids all over the place!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her inability to cope with any level of inconvenience or pressure without alcohol is worrying. And it’s ALWAYS when Scott is away because she can’t have peace of mind because she doesn’t trust him. And because she’s a shite parent & a massive twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly this constant issue she has with parenting while Scott is away is worrying. She is a fully abled grown woman without a job and money and a home. Why can she not look after the basic needs of her kids without him?!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Scott ever logs on here to see what’s written?
Probably to busy at the minute while he’s working ‘away’ 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Course she only had a glass and why was it warm? Does she honestly expect us to believe she didn't have a bottle in the fridge already cold?! Yeah right.

I wonder why she even bothered to admit it? Is she after some validation because she knows she’s a raging alcoholic but feels she needs to justify why she failed dry January? HMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Reactions: 15
I actually had cancer I had the scary tests that were positive and had a big operation and chemo. Never once did I rush home and down a glass of warm white wine to make me feel better. In fact it never once crossed my mind. This is because I am not an alcoholic and I Know that alcohol does not solve anything in fact it potentially makes it worse. She can limp through as many dry January’s as she likes but it doesn’t mean she does not have an alcohol problem that should be addressed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She was that desperate for a glass of wine that she actually drank white wine out of the cupboard rather than waiting for it to chill in the fridge 🤢

It makes me uncomfortable that she freely admits to drinking alone while Scott’s away and she’s looking after the children by herself. I doubt she stops at one glass. What if one of the children had an accident or something happened and she needed to drive to hospital? (Although I have major anxiety about stuff like that so I wouldn’t risk drinking any alcohol if someone wasn’t at home with me)

• Sad
Reactions: 23
A cancer scare is awful but her inability to cope with anything without alcohol is a worry. She’s clearly been reading here - I genuinely hope she gets help because her kids will resent her so much when she is older.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A cancer scare is awful but her inability to cope with anything without alcohol is a worry. She’s clearly been reading here - I genuinely hope she gets help because her kids will resent her so much when she is older.
I had a cervical cancer scare during lockdown, and not once did I reach for the alcohol. I reached for a massive bar of chocolate but having a hangover amongst all the worry would not have been ideal.

Reactions: 12
So husband of the year was away while she had a scan that she’s been worried about for weeks?? He could rearrange his work for his wife? So he basically thought his work is more important.

I’ve done the corporate life and customers come first blah blah but if you’re wife and mother of your children is having a health scare you rearrange meetings and reprioritise the bit on the side no?

Isn’t this the woman who had to ask a stranger in the street to open a bottle of booze for her once?
Why are we even slightly surprised she needed a glass because she saw a doctor (who seemingly gave her the all clear) and her dog was sick.

I actually don't think it's the first drink she's had, just the first she's admitted to. She went very quiet from mon about replacement drinks after banging on about it all the time the previous week so it makes me suspicious. She clearly thinks her followers will think she was completely justified in doing so because of the supposedly crap day she had had, therefore she was happy to admit to breaking it.

Do any of you reckon these things actually happen to her while Scott is away, or do you think she makes them up so she has a reason to constantly call him?

Reactions: 14
It seems like Scott is working away every week these days....he only had to go away a few days a month before.

Reactions: 10
“I will carry on” no point hun you’ve already failed dry January. She has alcohol dependency issues for sure.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.