Boss_mummy_sale #25 Drunken mess in a leopard skin dress!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think get through the first day because she won't remember that she's meant to be doing dry January.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Boss_mummy_sale #26 doing dry Jan & giving up the drinking sessions, got more chance of buying her kids swimming lessons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She can afford the £18 fake gin so will no doubt be downing that and nosecco.
I just don’t understand personally.
Also I think it’s criminal companies charge the same for the non alcoholic stuff as alcohol. Mad.
It’s because the production is the same process with an extra step at the end where the alcohol is burned off/removed. I only know this due to a friend giving up alcohol during her chemo and I was asking the same question

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine spending that much money and have to frantically check for leaks every time it rains....
Screenshot_20231231_000320_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
dry January 😂 she’ll definitely break before the end of the month. The famous Burn’s night dinner will be sometime during the last week

Reactions: 11
So the cowboy builders have packed up and cleared off yet she’s still checking for leaks every time it rains!
What an absolute cock up that is.
But then hiring the only builders in town that were available for an immediate start which serves her right!

• Haha
She says this and then I bet she ends up in that bloody leopard or floral wrap dress like she does every single time.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.