Boss_Mummy_Sale #18 Are They At The Effing Pub Again?!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she letting Quinn sleep in until 10:35?? No wonder he’s still bouncing around until 10pm.

Reactions: 10
Why is she letting Quinn sleep in until 10:35?? No wonder he’s still bouncing around until 10pm.
She’s making out he’s such a good sleeper, but he has no routine and will no doubt had a late long nap yesterday and a late night with the house party.
Just a typical weekend for those poor kids

I’m really surprised that the kids don’t kick off, if mine don’t get their full amount of sleep they lose their tit over eeeeeeverything!

Reactions: 9
I’m really surprised that the kids don’t kick off, if mine don’t get their full amount of sleep they lose their tit over eeeeeeverything!
Omg mine was a terror last night hysterically crying because she wasnt tired.
Bms life is my idea of hell.

Reactions: 7
Another weekend of adventures for those poor kids. She has no shame😔

Reactions: 9
What have they been up to this weekend? (I’m culled) x
Basically, cancelled Siennas sleepover which I think was supposed to be last night but then went out with friends to the pub and then back to their house (SCHWWIIINNNGGGGGG 👀) and today they’ve been at another besties house for a BBQ 🙄

From today:

IMG_4933.png
IMG_4934.png
IMG_4935.png
IMG_4936.png
IMG_4937.png
IMG_4938.png
IMG_4939.png
IMG_4940.png

Reactions: 5
Wonder if ‘Boss Mummy’ has any child friendly activities planned for tomorrow or if it will be another bank holiday for boozing 🙃

She used to try and get them shut down! She’s clearly given up.
Probably likes her tattle threads as it gives her something else to moan about to her besties.
So it’s bank holiday, it it gonna be a day of recovery after 2 days of Boozy adult fun or maybe a nice trip to the cinema or bowling for the kids…or is that too spenny 🙄
Another week for more moaning dramas where she wants her ‘luck to change’. Poor Old Boozy 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you had ten seconds in the presence of Georgie, what would you say to her?

Would you give advice? A telling off? A dictionary?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If you had ten seconds in the presence of Georgie, what would you say to her?

Would you give advice? A telling off? A dictionary?
Put down the drink, stop being so bleeping selfish and put your kids first for once. Oh and no one cares about you gym workouts

Reactions: 11
Yes £200 odd pound is expensive but if you’ve promised your kids that’s where they’re going and it’s a day they’re going to enjoy, and you can afford them why the duck not. Also unless she’s obviously claiming that the giant baby is over 1 metre tall then he’s free

• Haha
Yes £200 odd pound is expensive but if you’ve promised your kids that’s where they’re going and it’s a day they’re going to enjoy, and you can afford them why the duck not. Also unless she’s obviously claiming that the giant baby is over 1 metre tall then he’s free
Whaaaaat???? She’s told the kids she’s taking them somewhere fun, then changed her mind when she saw the price???😳😳😳
Who does that!!!!
Plus £200 is a weekly alcohol budget, so…erm….priorities 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 11
How much was spent “hosting” their friends over the weekend. duck me she is the worst

• Sad
Reactions: 13
For the culled… she’s an absolute cretin when she’s probs just spent that on her hair, nails and new makeup

53623189-DFF1-4AAB-A210-ACC9AA00AC96.png

6FE56ADD-C666-43D4-A3CA-EE25E3A53FD1.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.