Boss_mummy_sale #12 husband doing the horizontal tango - she’s drinking wine & gives her bracelets a jangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad did he look while she was making him say sorry 🥺 ... n the hubby texting his bit on the side very very fast while she does 😆😆😆
As if you'd film that and put it on social media. She really is a knob!!

Reactions: 6
The bad baby breaks heart. He's so little

Also she said he was poorly, now she's moaning he's acting up. He will be because he's not himself. She annoys me so much

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The bad baby stuff is just awful. Who the duck talks to their two year old like that?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The way Q says he’s tired and she barks no you’re not tired! Say you’re sorry!

Absolute twit. She doesn’t deserve those babies. Haven’t seen S in ages. I despise the way she always posts Q first, S was her first born! She really is just an after thought😢
ED3F6D74-3C0F-45D3-A333-0D2A86AD65B3.jpeg
CB6F4C87-2475-4E83-B54D-08563D34E5F1.jpeg
9DDDE810-23E6-4456-B49C-999B39BFA1D7.jpeg
9209DCE2-A72A-4FD9-8F0E-D028470A1691.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Oh and we are back to barking at Quinn for being a bad baby and making him say sorry to her. Whilst Scott sits next to her probably texting the bit of the side and ignoring them both. No Sienna in the room though? Bet the cava has already been popped!
What had Q done this time - Moved the remote control out of mummy’s reach? I really feel for those kids x

Reactions: 6
Smoking and drinking won’t be helping the inflammation in your joints Georgina, deary me - starting to see the health effects of your alcoholism? Put your babies first!!!!

Reactions: 8
Smoking and drinking won’t be helping the inflammation in your joints Georgina, deary me - starting to see the health effects of your alcoholism? Put your babies first!!!!

But she just loves the bubbles..

She’s so fkn boring. she is one of these who thinks she oozes class and wealth sat sipping ‘bubbles’ (vomit) in her rugby top. In reality she’s just a piss head who thrives off showing off. I would be surprised if they actually have a pot to piss in. Daddy (vomit) is probably on the mortgage with them. I bet they are overstretched and credited up to the hills, cars, credit cards etc.I suppose that might explain why she drinks so much to forget the debt they might be in to keep up appearances for her besties who feel the need to deliver emergency food parcels on the regular to her.. coz yano there is alwaysssssssssss a drama with our Georgie. Or to keep warm as they’re too tight to put the heating on yet spend a fortune on the endless supply of booze and treats for herself 🙄 it’s all about priorities, I know I’d rather be spending money on my children than giving myself liver damage. Her priorities just seem so wrong.

Reactions: 16
What had Q done this time - Moved the remote control out of mummy’s reach? I really feel for those kids x
Probably cause he is an unwell 2 year old giant baby. Or if he is feeling better a bored out of his brain with lack of stimulation 2 year old giant baby…..or just normal toddler behaviour but she can’t cope.

She’s so cute. Is she talking about herself?🤦🏻‍♀️ Cannot believe how many mistake she makes being a ‘social media agent’ 🫠🫠🫠

E3A0970A-3984-4883-B317-04A3E59D1FDD.jpeg

But she just loves the bubbles..

She’s so fkn boring. she is one of these who thinks she oozes class and wealth sat sipping ‘bubbles’ (vomit) in her rugby top. In reality she’s just a piss head who thrives off showing off. I would be surprised if they actually have a pot to piss in. Daddy (vomit) is probably on the mortgage with them. I bet they are overstretched and credited up to the hills, cars, credit cards etc.I suppose that might explain why she drinks so much to forget the debt they might be in to keep up appearances for her besties who feel the need to deliver emergency food parcels on the regular to her.. coz yano there is alwaysssssssssss a drama with our Georgie. Or to keep warm as they’re too tight to put the heating on yet spend a fortune on the endless supply of booze and treats for herself 🙄 it’s all about priorities, I know I’d rather be spending money on my children than giving myself liver damage. Her priorities just seem so wrong.
I agree with you on all of this. And they might have two ‘fancy cars’ which most could get on lease too like hers, but no one is stupid enough to not realise SNH’s is clearly a company car.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Probably cause he is an unwell 2 year old giant baby. Or if he is feeling better a bored out of his brain with lack of stimulation 2 year old giant baby…..or just normal toddler behaviour but she can’t cope.

She’s so cute. Is she talking about herself?🤦🏻‍♀️ Cannot believe how many mistake she makes being a ‘social media agent’ 🫠🫠🫠

View attachment 1721575

I agree with you on all of this. And they might have two ‘fancy cars’ which most could get on lease too like hers, but no one is stupid enough to not realise SNH’s is clearly a company car.
Maybe the poor little guy has been a wotsit because he is feeling poorly… give the kid a break. She is defo one of those people who feel children should be seen and not heard and expect too much of them behaviour wise for their age!

I maintain if this pair lived on a council estate they’d have social services all over them. A 2 year old has no concept of sorry. He’s not a bad baby, he’s a toddler doing what toddlers do!
And him sitting there whilst she films that. My OH would lose his bleeping tit if I did that

Reactions: 12
Of course you are flagging, soft play don’t serve alcohol.

Firstly, well done BM for an actual kid friendly activity, I bet Q is loving it, shame you still moan about it. Secondly, I thought Q was poorly? Taking him to Costa to sit outside in the cold probably isn’t the best idea and also taking him to soft play to spread his germs all over for the other kids is just irresponsible. Idiot.

Notice the ‘Chanel’ knock off is facing the other way.

EEFD02DF-AC77-479C-8B1F-4A8DACB7AA1C.jpeg

Of course you are flagging, soft play don’t serve alcohol.

Firstly, well done BM for an actual kid friendly activity, I bet Q is loving it, shame you still moan about it. Secondly, I thought Q was poorly? Taking him to Costa to sit outside in the cold probably isn’t the best idea and also taking him to soft play to spread his germs all over for the other kids is just irresponsible. Idiot.

Notice the ‘Chanel’ knock off is facing the other way.

View attachment 1721885
She is flagging because there is no bar and she downed the bottle of cava that her Sis *cough* sent her as a hug in a bag within 5 minutes and went back to barking at Quinn. You can see in the videos last couple of days he has a cold, so glad she is sharing it around for everyone else to have just so she has something to post.

Reactions: 7
She’s an hole !! I hate taking my kids to soft play as it’s a germ fest & to willingly taking your child when he is unwell is disgusting. All so she doesn’t have to parent at home. At that age all kids want is your attention, not a Costa! Just do some activities at home with him.
My heart is breaking for my sister who is struggling with her fertility & she would make the most amazing Mum & you have this prick here doing the bare minimum & calling herself Boss Mummy!!

Reactions: 13
If I saw another mum with a Chanel bag at soft play I’d know 100% it was a fake instantly - WHO TAKES CHANEL TO SOFT PLAY

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I saw another mum with a Chanel bag at soft play I’d know 100% it was a fake instantly - WHO TAKES CHANEL TO SOFT PLAY
You’d expect to see a changing bag? You know with nappies wipes a change of clothes (or is the worlds most gigantic toddler already toilet trained with perfect table manners!) etc etc. I thought mums left the house like an absolute packhorse? No just me? Ok then 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.