Boss_mummy_sale #12 husband doing the horizontal tango - she’s drinking wine & gives her bracelets a jangle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably has shin splints from going on the treadmil and her hands just naturally in that position as it's always got a glass of something In it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Lovely. Bet when he dies though we’ll have a month of Instagram mourning :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see we were back to poorly sick Quinn last night - yet the bottle of wine is on the table whilst she watches "absolute crud" on the tv.
What would she do if Quinn or Sienna actually need to see out of hours docs during the night? She still can't take one night off that wine glass when they're "poorly/sick" is quite shocking. You know that Scott is joining in (let's face it if I was him i'd be a high functioning alcoholic by now) Wonder if she would have to call her doorstep huns to do a pickup rather than a drop off and take them!

Reactions: 9
Q: showing signs of being poorly

BM: na boy mummy wants a night out with her besties, you can’t be sick until at least next week

She gives no shits about her children. My daughter recently had a severe infection. The speed at which it took hold of her was frightening. I’d been checking her temperature anyway as she’d had a cold and cough. In an hour she went from 37 to 41. Thank god I checked when I did and gave calpol. She was going purple and shaking. The doctors said when it gets too high they’ll fit as their body can’t cope. BM wouldn’t even be in the same room if Q was seriously unwell.

Reactions: 12
Oh and we are back to barking at Quinn for being a bad baby and making him say sorry to her. Whilst Scott sits next to her probably texting the bit of the side and ignoring them both. No Sienna in the room though? Bet the cava has already been popped!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh and we are back to barking at Quinn for being a bad baby and making him say sorry to her. Whilst Scott sits next to her probably texting the bit of the side and ignoring them both. No Sienna in the room though? Bet the cava has already been popped!
She is so horrible 😔 literally barking at him and making him keep saying sorry. My god. SNH looked majorly fed up of her tit. How can he sit there and not tell her to shut her mouth

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
It’s awful the way she speaks to him. He won’t even know what he’s done wrong poor thing! Also earlier story’s saying he’s poorly then berating him sorry that just doesn’t sit well with me.

Also is q not a bit old to have a dummy permanently attached to him? I used to only give it to my little one at bed time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Two annoying c**ts together. Of course she was crying from afarr. They're friends but she doesn't even follow twit mummy
Screenshot_20221110-191905_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221110-191903_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
How sad did he look while she was making him say sorry 🥺 ... n the hubby texting his bit on the side very very fast while she does 😆😆😆

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.