Boss_mummy_sale #11 Je suis attention seeking raging narcissist with an alcohol problem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know the SIL is in the uk on holiday? I’ve looked at all her socials and they’re all private? So tell 🤣

If it is her grandad, who she never seems to visit, as sad as it is, he is in his 90s. He has to die sometime. Cold-hearted? Maybe, but that's life.

Reactions: 22
If it is her grandad, who she never seems to visit, as sad as it is, he is in his 90s. He has to die sometime. Cold-hearted? Maybe, but that's life.
I agree. Yes of course it’s sad but he’s had such a long lovely life and will be reunited with his wife. It’s more a celebration of his life I would have thought.

Reactions: 13
I agree. Yes of course it’s sad but he’s had such a long lovely life and will be reunited with his wife. It’s more a celebration of his life I would have thought.
Agree. Especially if he has been struggling recently (as she has kind of mentioned previously). I wonder how far away he is from her. She never seems to visit apart from on her birthday (to get her present). She would definitely say about it if she did. She doesn’t do proper work so she could go and see him any day of the week if she really wanted to….

Reactions: 9
I agree. Of course it's extremely sad losing a family member but wasn't she lucky to have had him for so long(if something has happened to him that is)

Reactions: 5
Agree. Especially if he has been struggling recently (as she has kind of mentioned previously). I wonder how far away he is from her. She never seems to visit apart from on her birthday (to get her present). She would definitely say about it if she did. She doesn’t do proper work so she could go and see him any day of the week if she really wanted to….
Exactly. I’ve just checked death notices but can’t see anything, not that that really means a lot these days - not sure if people still use them or not.

Reactions: 1
Not intentionally, I replied the other day asking and thought my comment got missed that’s all.
More than once, you seem to be very invasive regarding their lives, perhaps you don’t realise how that comes across

5728A311-4216-4C53-A7EB-5492FD391408.jpeg

Does it really matter? She knows the grandad's name so clearly connected to the family some how, maybe trying to work out who can see the SIL profile?
just seems a bit of a sneaky way to be honest if she does know the family, be on here pretending she doesn’t and a bit sad 😂

More than once, you seem to be very invasive regarding their lives, perhaps you don’t realise how that comes across

View attachment 1608537
I didn’t think I was any more invasive than anyone else on here to be fair. Only from information I’ve seen on her stories and re meter things such as her car etc.

how do you know gramp’s name to check?
I don’t, I searched the families surname and also the mums first name (incase it was mentioned ‘loving father to…..) or something like that.
But I can’t remember if he’s on her mum or dads side.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does it really matter? She knows the grandad's name so clearly connected to the family some how, maybe trying to work out who can see the SIL profile?
It’s a gossip site not a stalking the entire family across multiple social medias site, invasion like that crosses a line especially when children are involved

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
just seems a bit of a sneaky way to be honest if she does know the family, be on here pretending she doesn’t and a bit sad 😂
Haha I don’t know the family at all just too nosey for my own good I think.

It’s a gossip site not a stalking the entire family across multiple social medias site, invasion like that crosses a line especially when children are involved
You’re completely right. But I think over the years and looking back on the previous threads we’ve all got too involved in what’s the truth or what’s lies with her because she’s just a frustrating person.

I was thinking this. He’s had a good long life. A quick post if she needs. She’s doing it for engagement. All these tiny instagrammers do it to get their codes used!

People on here have done much worse, like calling peoples work places encouraging them to be sacked! Just because a family has kids doesn't mean kids are 'involved'.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I agree. Of course it's extremely sad losing a family member but wasn't she lucky to have had him for so long(if something has happened to him that is)
Exactly. My grandad died at 71, when i was 11. It's only as my parents get nearer and nearer that age that I can see how young he actually was. She's extremely lucky to have been able to have him in her children's lives.
I think it's especially weird if it is about him that she's causing such drama considering bestie chez mum is going through poor health. She always has to have it worse than others

Reactions: 9
SIL profile wasn’t private until the last few months if I remember correctly when BM spilled the beans on the baby announcement befor SIL and bro, so people may have followed SIL before she went private and able to filter who adds her etc. remember when called the police and they were investigating it and she knew who was trolling her.

Exactly. My grandad died at 71, when i was 11. It's only as my parents get nearer and nearer that age that I can see how young he actually was. She's extremely lucky to have been able to have him in her children's lives.
I think it's especially weird if it is about him that she's causing such drama considering bestie chez mum is going through poor health. She always has to have it worse than others
Think he is 99 as they were planning a big party for him for the 100th

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.