Boss_mummy_sale #11 Je suis attention seeking raging narcissist with an alcohol problem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quinn has tonsillitis
Fridge broke
Went to the zoo on the hottest day of the year, complained about it
Curry’s gave her £20, she complained got £250
Bought 901 swimming costumes from Vinted

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5ish weeks in to the summer holidays and (as expected) we have seen her take her precious so wished for rainbow babies on a grand total of TWO kid friendly days out (one of which was the hottest day of the year and of course she done nothing but moan about it). We have however seen her drink alcohol every single day of the summer holidays. Poor kids.

Still feeding her toddler choking hazards (popcorn, whole olives, whole grapes)

She has been posting cryptic woe me messages for the last week or so

Oh my god. Is she actually allowing her child to have gel polish?! 😭 exposure to chemicals and UV or LED lights…. Really!! and a brand known to potentially severally damage nails and cause allergic reactions due to its ingredients? 😫😫

‘A child's immune system is not the same, not as developed, as an adult's and an allergic reaction is even more likely. And that allergy is for life, which could be a bigger problem in the future as more products use these monomers, polymers and oligomers for different purposes’

My heart actually hurts…. And she said S picks her nails.

‘polishes will not wear as well on clients with thin, flexible nails. The younger a child is, the more flexible her nails are, and the sooner you can expect the gel-polish to chip and lift. Then, if she starts to pick and tear at the loose edges, she’s going to damage an already thin nail plate.

Additionally, because younger skin is much more sensitive than older skin, be meticulous with your application. Keep the product off the skin and cure it properly or you may inadvertently give your young client an exposure allergy and contact dermatitis’

It isn’t hide to find out about the safety of gel polish for kids. Good one tit mummy. Shame on you and the salon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
5ish weeks in to the summer holidays and (as expected) we have seen her take her precious so wished for rainbow babies on a grand total of TWO kid friendly days out (one of which was the hottest day of the year and of course she done nothing but moan about it). We have however seen her drink alcohol every single day of the summer holidays. Poor kids.

Still feeding her toddler choking hazards (popcorn, whole olives, whole grapes)

She has been posting cryptic woe me messages for the last week or so

Oh my god. Is she actually allowing her child to have gel polish?! 😭 exposure to chemicals and UV or LED lights…. Really!! and a brand known to potentially severally damage nails and cause allergic reactions due to its ingredients? 😫😫

‘A child's immune system is not the same, not as developed, as an adult's and an allergic reaction is even more likely. And that allergy is for life, which could be a bigger problem in the future as more products use these monomers, polymers and oligomers for different purposes’

My heart actually hurts…. And she said S picks her nails.

‘polishes will not wear as well on clients with thin, flexible nails. The younger a child is, the more flexible her nails are, and the sooner you can expect the gel-polish to chip and lift. Then, if she starts to pick and tear at the loose edges, she’s going to damage an already thin nail plate.

Additionally, because younger skin is much more sensitive than older skin, be meticulous with your application. Keep the product off the skin and cure it properly or you may inadvertently give your young client an exposure allergy and contact dermatitis’

It isn’t hide to find out about the safety of gel polish for kids. Good one tit mummy. Shame on you and the salon.
My salon won’t do gel on under 16s because of the UV Lamp. If I ever see kids in there they get basic nail polish and that’s it, never ever gel.

Reactions: 6
My salon won’t do gel on under 16s because of the UV Lamp. If I ever see kids in there they get basic nail polish and that’s it, never ever gel.
Yep! Former nail tech myself and would never ever consider gel polish or any gel or acrylic on under 16s no matter how much they or their parents beg. So irresponsible 😔

Reactions: 4
What’s the betting they’ll be getting a really late night/early morning flight just to save a few quid. Never mind dragging kids out of bed and upsetting their sleep, but will complain when they are tired and grouch.

Reactions: 10
Also she needs to ask herself why her daughter had the anxiety to pick her nails in the first place
Exactly. That poor little girl is clearly anxious and what are the bets her mum regularly emotionally dumps on her. ‘Don’t do that. You’ll upset ME’ ‘I do all this for you’. God she’s vile

Reactions: 5
What’s the betting they’ll be getting a really late night/early morning flight just to save a few quid. Never mind dragging kids out of bed and upsetting their sleep, but will complain when they are tired and grouch.
Bingo to you 👏
2EDC5464-5A2F-46DE-B055-30FFD8DBF6A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she always get them personalised clothing to travel in. It just screams chav

Reactions: 22
If we are playing Bingo, can I guess that she’ll remember her fear of taps and be dramatic when she sees them at the hotel 🙄
Also they make new besties, forget about the kids and drink the hotel dry with their new drinking buddies.

Reactions: 17
Flight delayed 😂 how much compensation is she going to try and get for the delay I wonder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nooooo!!!!!

Literally ANY stranger could walk up to them say their name and lead them away!! Does she not know how bleeping STUPID advertising your child’s name on their clothing is?!
I hate seeing it. I don’t understand what the point of it is or why anyone would think it was nice even if it was safe!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.