Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s just done a ‘tap to gym’, this whole tap to do stuff is really getting on my nerves, but tap to gym, duck off Georgie!

The only saving grace is we didn’t actually need to witness said gym session.

But what is with the stupid faces when you’re posing! Argh! I am to PMT’d for these people!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Manky trotters 😂😂😂

Yeah she looks so different to Georgie. A lot more plain, yes. But she looks nice, looks like a free spirit who is totally devoted to her kids. Not materialistic. Just a lady who loves her life and kids. Not a self orientated, selfish, obsessive alcoholic who only goes out and parties with her friends instead of spending time with much longed for rainbow baby.
If you’ve followed bm for a while you’d know she sometimes says...me n Scott moved in together after 2 weeks..basically not by choice hun I think the ex found out about you and threw him out...saying that not sure of true they had an affair but would seem it from posts on here

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you’ve followed bm for a while you’d know she sometimes says...me n Scott moved in together after 2 weeks..basically not by choice hun I think the ex found out about you and threw him out...saying that not sure of true they had an affair but would seem it from posts on here
Yes when they both worked at Coca Cola together 👀

Reactions: 4
Her follower count is going down still, she’s absolutely trying to figure out who we all are! 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I need to say a few things!
1. She’s loves herself more than anyone could ever love her! She looks so obnoxious
2. The videos and boomerangs prove what a tit night you are having, not proving you’re having a great night
3. How her friend Emma can call herself “ems little life” is beyond me. She’s huge!
4. That must be why everyone says em and chez are twins, they are both kept around so Georgie can look like Kate Moss next to them.
And finally, 5. Chez’s boyfriend has packed on the pounds since being with her.

thank you for attending my PowerPoint presentation, fuelled by very little sleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I need to say a few things!
1. She’s loves herself more than anyone could ever love her! She looks so obnoxious
2. The videos and boomerangs prove what a tit night you are having, not proving you’re having a great night
3. How her friend Emma can call herself “ems little life” is beyond me. She’s huge!
4. That must be why everyone says em and chez are twins, they are both kept around so Georgie can look like Kate Moss next to them.
And finally, 5. Chez’s boyfriend has packed on the pounds since being with her.

thank you for attending my PowerPoint presentation, fuelled by very little sleep!
All tea, no shade 🙏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sienna’s pose in this morning’s story.... 💔😫 so over sexualised. She puts this out to thousands of people... hate it, hate it, hate it!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.