Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg yes haha!

She always makes such a big deal when he cooks. Bet he's a right lazy arse. Does nothing around the house. Doesn't shop. Doesn't clean and rarely cooks! Honestly don't know what she sees in him!
I'd rather cook myself than the tit he "cooks" makes me laugh how she preps sienna thing so he doesn't even have to cook for her the odd times he seems to look after her himself

Reactions: 7
The name boss mummy still just cringes me out so much. Why hasn't she changed it yet it's so outdated and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you remember when she first changed her username and someone else grabbed it immediately? I was sure it was a pisstake account but Georgie put up a post about it as she wanted the name back, the new one got loads of abuse and said they had no idea who she is they just picked a username at random... whole thing seemed really weird to me, anyone know if they were genuine or a troll?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
His first wife is a zillion miles away from what our George is. She’s such a good, wholesome woman. From what I’ve seen doesn’t even need to wear a scrap of makeup. I’m amazing ScottNot chucked her for some btec norties throw back. Baffling. I bet ex wife dies in side when she has to let her children go to their dads, knowing she will be smothering Ella in make up and parading them on social media like show ponies. bleeping hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His first wife is a zillion miles away from what our George is. She’s such a good, wholesome woman. From what I’ve seen doesn’t even need to wear a scrap of makeup. I’m amazing ScottNot chucked her for some btec norties throw back. Baffling. I bet ex wife dies in side when she has to let her children go to their dads, knowing she will be smothering Ella in make up and parading them on social media like show ponies. bleeping hell.
I've never seen the ex!

Btec norties throwback made me bleeping looool

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh have you seen the ex??

Reactions: 1
I feel heart sorry for his ex, she’ll look at Georgie and think that’s what men want and doubt herself when she appears to be a bleeping all round good person and excellent mum unlike 90s Nancy who’s idea of good parenting is charging the Fire Kids tablet. Scott is actually revolting and they’re some pair together.

Hope is ex wife is living her best life now she’s rid of that alcoholic Pilsbury Dough Boy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I've never seen the ex!

Btec norties throwback made me bleeping looool
A few months back someone posted her name on here and it wasn’t swiftly removed. I saw it but I don’t remember what her name is. Had a quick nose and she seems lovely. Think she’s French or at least French speaking. She looks like a lovely normal mum who loves her kids and does stuff with them. Polar opposite to George.

Karma always gets people in the end though. My Dad left my Mum for some bimbo when I was a kid, best thing that happened to her ever, she’s now been happily married for 20 years and he’s on divorce number 2 from bimbo, she’s aged very badly and by the sounds of it goes from man to man just to have somewhere to live... that’s the kind of karma Georgie and Scott will be getting one day. And I’m sure his ex-wife will be doing just fine 😉

Reactions: 11
I have also seen the ex wife. She’s such a lovely, sensible woman who you can tell wouldn’t force Scottish to rub her manky trotters for content for the ‘gram 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I have also seen the ex wife. She’s such a lovely, sensible woman who you can tell wouldn’t force Scottish to rub her manky trotters for content for the ‘gram 🤢
Manky trotters 😂😂😂

Yeah she looks so different to Georgie. A lot more plain, yes. But she looks nice, looks like a free spirit who is totally devoted to her kids. Not materialistic. Just a lady who loves her life and kids. Not a self orientated, selfish, obsessive alcoholic who only goes out and parties with her friends instead of spending time with much longed for rainbow baby.

Reactions: 7
I feel heart sorry for his ex, she’ll look at Georgie and think that’s what men want and doubt herself when she appears to be a bleeping all round good person and excellent mum unlike 90s Nancy who’s idea of good parenting is charging the Fire Kids tablet. Scott is actually revolting and they’re some pair together.

Hope is ex wife is living her best life now she’s rid of that alcoholic Pilsbury Dough Boy!
I can assure you his ex (S) is absolutely living her best carefree life and focused on her children 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys, you cannot do this! I need to know this woman's name to be nosy! It's nice to hear she is living her best life, I hope she truly is happy. I feel like an absolute stalker but I've invested myself in their family for so long that I need to see the other side!!

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah defo don't post the ex, she's just living her life with her kids. Nowt to do with this bellend.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.