Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No they were on holiday. It was dramatic.
Yeah they were away and her mum and dad was looking after it. They let it out for a wee in the dark, somewhere he wasn’t that familiar with and he fell in the pool. I don’t think anyone was out their with him either.
He went blind, presume he got I’m his sight back though.

Reactions: 2
She even has to make a simple Sunday roast sound all posh & pompous.

Reactions: 4
She even has to make a simple Sunday roast sound all posh & pompous.
Stuck up Trannie!!! Why does she feel the need to post ALL day long when she’s out with the family. Take some photos and just post them when Siennas in bed...you’re addicted to the gram! Nice to see Sienna playing with other kids today...that’s a first!

Reactions: 3
Someone has been reading here 👀. Her sit up technique was called out and shes posted this. Hey Georgie 😊
Screenshot_20200114-184248_Instagram.jpg

Her techniques are awful. I hope no one copies her. She’s really bad and far too fast she needs to slow it down on the way down with the weights.

Reactions: 5
Someone has been reading here 👀. Her sit up technique was called out and shes posted this. Hey Georgie 😊View attachment 72190
Hey Georgie!

If you watch a you tube video on how to do those sit ups you’ll see that you’re still not doing it correctly!

However, definite improvement from last week! Keep up the good work girl 👍🏼

But while we have you here, we don’t need to see so much of your crotch or your crappy workouts! No one is interested or impressed!

Also, taking your 3 year old out for dinner with you and your husband is not date night! It’s just going out for dinner!

Speak soon 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Georgie!

If you watch a you tube video on how to do those sit ups you’ll see that you’re still not doing it correctly!

However, definite improvement from last week! Keep up the good work girl 👍🏼

But while we have you here, we don’t need to see so much of your crotch or your crappy workouts! No one is interested or impressed!

Also, taking your 3 year old out for dinner with you and your husband is not date night! It’s just going out for dinner!

Speak soon 👋🏽

Do you know what would be useful. If she just posted her work out in text.

Today I did x reps and x sets of this at this weight.

It’s like parents teaching their children to drive. She will just pass on bad habits. She’s not trained in it so why is she showing us like she’s a pro.

PSA NO ONE GIVES A FLYING duck GEORGIE.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she reads what we put but only takes notice of what makes her look better, like the sit ups. When it comes to her rainbow 🌈 baby that just gets ignored! Shows what she’s more bothered about. Her poor dog 🐶 he was like a new toy when she got him and now because he had the heath issues like his skin, she’s not interested because he’s not perfect for her so called perfect life!

Reactions: 6
I think she reads what we put but only takes notice of what makes her look better, like the sit ups. When it comes to her rainbow 🌈 baby that just gets ignored! Shows what she’s more bothered about. Her poor dog 🐶 he was like a new toy when she got him and now because he had the heath issues like his skin, she’s not interested because he’s not perfect for her so called perfect life!
Exactly this. We don't see the dog anymore...ever....I do wonder who walks the poor thing. Just be left on his own but when she first got him it was like all we ever heard about and now he doesn't exist:(

Its crazy. if people were writing about me on a gossip site, and they were saying I was a bad parent and did poor sit-ups, id want to address the parenting issue more so than the work out corrections. Priorities G! Priorities!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its crazy. if people were writing about me on a gossip site, and they were saying I was a bad parent and did poor sit-ups, id want to address the parenting issue more so than the work out corrections. Priorities G! Priorities!
I think that’s the whole thing with her though. She thinks she’s bossing it and will never actually question if she is or not.

Do they never eat tea with Sienna? That's so sad if she is left to sit in front of a screen instead of with her parents at the table 😟 and they always seem to eat on the sofa, I didn't realise that was a thing 😂 at least not every night anyway 😜

Do they never eat tea with Sienna? That's so sad if she is left to sit in front of a screen instead of with her parents at the table 😟 and they always seem to eat on the sofa, I didn't realise that was a thing 😂 at least not every night anyway 😜
I eat on the sofa 😂. My boyfriend works away ALOT and I cba setting it up just for me

Reactions: 5
I eat on the sofa 😂. My boyfriend works away ALOT and I cba setting it up just for me
Noooo if it was just me I'd sit on the sofa everyyy night, just as a family I'd have thought they would sit up together. Perhaps it was just the way I was bought up 😆

Noooo if it was just me I'd sit on the sofa everyyy night, just as a family I'd have thought they would sit up together. Perhaps it was just the way I was bought up 😆
Oh 100%, if I had children they would definitely be at the table and I’d be with them discussing their day etc! Just me on my own I cba 😂

CAN SHE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL DIVINE.
IT'S NOT "DEVINE" you absolute bleeping cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.