Boss Mummy #3 Cryptic posts & poorly done tattoos, it’s time Georgie cut down on the booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s with with emptying shopping alllll over the kitchen sides? Surely you take it out the bags/boxes and put it straight into the cupboards 🙄
What?! People do that? That’s like letting someone else pack your shopping at the check out. Scandalous. *shudder*
OF COURSE you need to get it all out first. Then you put it away methodically, making sure the important tit is at that front/within reach in the fridge and cupboards, keeping the pack of biscuits/sweets/crisps* out to snack on as you go.

*delete as applicable

Reactions: 8
She’s taking sienna on date night 🙄 taking the train so they can both drink of course...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s taking sienna on date night 🙄 taking the train so they can both drink of course...
It speaks volumes they don’t have a babysitter... no real friends.

Can’t have one night off and drag their child out for them to drink, it’s a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
It speaks volumes they don’t have a babysitter... no real friends.

Can’t have one night off and drag their child out for them to drink, it’s a joke.
Think that’s slightly uncalled for. We have a daughter who is about 4 months older than sienna, and we’ve only ever gone on a date night about 4 times since she was born and that’s cause MIL asked to have her over night those nights so we made the most. We regularly go out for dinner with her because that’s what we enjoy doing, she loves her food as do we! Just we don’t drink as we’re not big drinkers! Fair play to them I’d say!

Think that’s slightly uncalled for. We have a daughter who is about 4 months older than sienna, and we’ve only ever gone on a date night about 4 times since she was born and that’s cause MIL asked to have her over night those nights so we made the most. We regularly go out for dinner with her because that’s what we enjoy doing, she loves her food as do we! Just we don’t drink as we’re not big drinkers! Fair play to them I’d say!
If it was the odd night out then yes it might be uncalled for, but these people drink EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND and a lot of week nights too. They don’t do anything child friendly for her, it’s shocking.

I get going out for a meal but they are still out at 22.15pm. She’s 3 and they have been on the drink all night. I personally don’t think that’s appropriate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I also dont think it appropriate to be out at 10pm drinking on a saturday night with a small child. Meal or no meal.

I only drink when my daughter is sleeping out for the night, which is very rare. My partner is welcome to have a few drinks but I wont touch alcohol as what if something happens or she is unwell in the night?

I dont understand how 'boss mummy's can drink every single night! Its shocking!

Reactions: 14
If it was the odd night out then yes it might be uncalled for, but these people drink EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND and a lot of week nights too. They don’t do anything child friendly for her, it’s shocking.
I get that, and I completely agree that they don’t do anything child friendly and seem to drink a lot. I just didn’t think it was fair to say they need a babysitter for a meal, which sienna seems to enjoy.. and it’s the weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m a bad parent for letting my 3 year old stay up til 8 tonight rather than 6 cause we went out for food! 🤨😂

I get that, and I completely agree that they don’t do anything child friendly and seem to drink a lot. I just didn’t think it was fair to say they need a babysitter for a meal, which sienna seems to enjoy.. and it’s the weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m a bad parent for letting my 3 year old stay up til 8 tonight rather than 6 cause we went out for food! 🤨😂
Totally get that.. But it’s not 8pm they’re heading home at.. Its 1030pm!
I think for a 3 year old in a restaurant somewhere in town etc, wherever they’ve been it’s really appropriate..
Boss mummy says it works for them! So fair enough.. But the majority of us wouldn’t potter home probably half cut at 1030pm with my baby in tow... IMO 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
If you went out on a Saturday night for dinner and had a look around, how many 3 years olds would you see past 8pm?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You’re misinterpreting what I’m saying. We regularly go out for dinner with our kid, and don’t need a babysitter... however these two half wits will use it as an excuse to take their three year old on a piss up. It’s not a normal way to behave. I’m sure we all take our children for meals, but I’m also sure most people don’t tank gin and wine like it’s going out of fashion.

Reactions: 12
If you went out on a Saturday night for dinner and had a look around, how many 3 years olds would you see past 8pm?
Exactly this!!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Also who would wanna be out for a nice dinner at 10pm and on a table next to a 3yr old!!!😫

Reactions: 23
Why not just pay a sitter?
Because they think it shows they care about spending time with their daughter. Instead of taking her to places she will enjoy she gets taken to next and out to dinner in a train while mum and dad drink.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.