Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
No she doesn’t but what makes it worse is she makes out she’s such a fashionista and always treating herself to new stylish items. Items which are hideous and no one would be seen dead in!
I wonder where she shops? I’d guess Bay Trading but it closed down years ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Ginsta

I feel heart sorry for his ex, she’ll look at Georgie and think that’s what men want and doubt herself when she appears to be a fucking all round good person and excellent mum unlike 90s Nancy who’s idea of good parenting is charging the Fire Kids tablet. Scott is actually revolting and they’re some pair together.

Hope is ex wife is living her best life now she’s rid of that alcoholic Pilsbury Dough Boy!
I can assure you his ex (S) is absolutely living her best carefree life and focused on her children 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
Hi Georgie!

If you’re going to persist with the dreadful gym videos I just wanted to let you know two things!

1. you need to get yourself a better sports bra! Your tits are all over the shop and at serious risk of falling out.

2. you’re still not doing sit ups correctly. You’re using the momentum of your arms to sit up, not you’re tummy muscles!

You are welcome! 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

sozhunzz

If you went out on a Saturday night for dinner and had a look around, how many 3 years olds would you see past 8pm?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I feel heart sorry for his ex, she’ll look at Georgie and think that’s what men want and doubt herself when she appears to be a fucking all round good person and excellent mum unlike 90s Nancy who’s idea of good parenting is charging the Fire Kids tablet. Scott is actually revolting and they’re some pair together.

Hope is ex wife is living her best life now she’s rid of that alcoholic Pilsbury Dough Boy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

EvieBaby

The name boss mummy still just cringes me out so much. Why hasn't she changed it yet it's so outdated and weird

• Haha
Reactions: 18

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200126_130815_com.instagram.android.jpg

I would suggest Scott(ish) opt for the sugar free version too.. Seen how that ring is bulging?! Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 17

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
His first wife is a zillion miles away from what our George is. She’s such a good, wholesome woman. From what I’ve seen doesn’t even need to wear a scrap of makeup. I’m amazing ScottNot chucked her for some btec norties throw back. Baffling. I bet ex wife dies in side when she has to let her children go to their dads, knowing she will be smothering Ella in make up and parading them on social media like show ponies. Fucking hell.

• Haha

DramaHun

Chatty Member
CAN SHE PLEASE LEARN HOW TO SPELL DIVINE.
IT'S NOT "DEVINE" you absolute fucking cretin.

• Haha

Noseynoo88

Latest story of her burns night dinner menu made me cringe so bad ... "if you marry a scotsman you have to learn" good god I just eye rolled myself into another dimension!!! I live an hour away from scotland .. makes me just a Scottish as her husband then 🙄🙄😂

• Haha

Justbrowzin

So I'm.not a mum and don't have kids. I have zero experience and it's not really my place to say.....but....her advice for when Sienna is naughty. Thoughts? View attachment 73496
I hope she reads here and I hope she reads this;

IF your child is misbehaving, please take her to the corner or step or whatever it may be.. tell her that her behaviour is not acceptable and let her stay there for 3-5 minuets. Re-visit her and tell her calmly once more why she was put there and explain to her that you would like her to try to be better behaved or they will have to leave (or another acceptable / reasonable consequence)

please, PLEASE do not make your CHILD feel responsible for your emotions. That’s awful.
And it’s also dangerous to expect anybody (child or adult) to act a certain way to adhere to someone’s mood or feelings. That’s emotional blackmail

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
Think that’s slightly uncalled for. We have a daughter who is about 4 months older than sienna, and we’ve only ever gone on a date night about 4 times since she was born and that’s cause MIL asked to have her over night those nights so we made the most. We regularly go out for dinner with her because that’s what we enjoy doing, she loves her food as do we! Just we don’t drink as we’re not big drinkers! Fair play to them I’d say!
I get going out for a meal but they are still out at 22.15pm. She’s 3 and they have been on the drink all night. I personally don’t think that’s appropriate 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16