Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
BM’s mum and dad were looking after him when she went to Portugal. He fell into their swimming pool and got trapped under the pool cover. He drowned and ‘died’. Apparently her mum gave him CPR and brought him back to life. He seems fine now.
I didn’t think it was when they were on holiday I thought it was a night they were all partying in the mums house.

Reactions: 1

Bob Jones

If this is the instagrammer I think it is she is private? And doesn’t accept requests

Reactions: 1

HMC

VIP Member
Does she think that people watch the gym videos for inspiration or even follow her workout at home??? Here’s an idea Gerorgie...next Q&A ask if anyone gives a shit about your gym videos...bet they don’t 🙃 Go there like a normal person and work out minus filming the bad exercises!

Funtimes123

Tbh, it’s a tiny shit line work tattoo so it’ll be fine after a few days as they heal really quickly, it would have taken 5 mins if that. I doubt the gym or bath will make it any worse than it already is 😂
Tis it’s very true! You make a fair point. 😂

sozhunzz

I’m not gunna screenshot incase I get blocked, but her tattoo looked like a big smudge today in her gym vids 😂 it might have been dirt I’m not sure haha

Funtimes123

I often go to the shopping centre right next to where she works. Saw her when I was driving past one day and was shocked. Knew it was her - caked on makeup, orange face, heavy eyebrows but at the same time she looks NOTHING like her Instagram pictures! She's a total guilty pleasure of mine, I hate her but I can't stop watching 🙄
When she does lives and she’s prancing around her kitchen being nigella you can tell she poses hard and knows her angles. She is much broader and bigger for sure. There’s nowt wrong with a posed pic we all do it but why make out she’s slimmer she actually is?

If it was the odd night out then yes it might be uncalled for, but these people drink EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND and a lot of week nights too. They don’t do anything child friendly for her, it’s shocking.
I get that, and I completely agree that they don’t do anything child friendly and seem to drink a lot. I just didn’t think it was fair to say they need a babysitter for a meal, which sienna seems to enjoy.. and it’s the weekend 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m a bad parent for letting my 3 year old stay up til 8 tonight rather than 6 cause we went out for food! 🤨😂