Boss Mummy #2 She cooks, cleans, culls and preens, shame her daughter’s stuck to a screen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh his kids must be teenagers now? They’ll stop going round soon because she’s insufferable. My step mum is the same and I refuse to even look at her let alone spend time with her

Reactions: 2
I have to bite my tongue every time she appears to be moaning about being a parent! How many times have we had to hear the miscarriage stories? At every opportunity she gets she tells everyone about it.... of course I am all for raising awareness no one should feel that they can’t talk about it but for me I feel there’s a time and a place.... anyway my point is if she was/is so sad about the miscarriages why does she appear to non stop moan about being a parent (she seems to make some sort of dig daily). Surely it should be even more special for her? I don’t get it. And it upsets me as I have struggled for a few years now to conceive. Does she not realise how lucky she is to have her ‘rainbow baby’. She really does make me so angry and I’m so relieved to see it’s not just me who feels this way about her.

I’m not sure if you can, but I really have a feeling she’s the one asking herself the questions (or giving the compliments) when she does a Q&A....

Reactions: 5
I honestly have no idea what life she is trying to portray? I don’t know anyone who would want her life. Yes, going out and drinking is fun, seeing friends is fun, but every night? Absolutely my worst night mare. I think she tries to make her life look perfect to Scott’s ex.
I remember (when I wasn’t on the block list) she was asked a question about his ex she said she always makes sure she looks good if there is a chance of her seeing her 🤣🤣

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember (when I wasn’t on the block list) she was asked a question about his ex she said she always makes sure she looks good if there is a chance of her seeing her 🤣🤣
Omg did she really say this? This just proves it's all for show. She really is disgusting. She doesn't have to look good for the ex. He left her for BM but that's not good enough is it? BM needs to out do everyone. I'm surprised she wears such outdated clothes tbh. Oh she's always having a dig at her child. A dig that she wears last years clothes bit Sienna is dressed head to toe in new next gear. Wish we could snoop on the ex. Or if she could come on here and tell us what it's like. I'd hate the new wife to be blogging about my kids and buying them clothes n makeup and taking them to drink fuelled parties.

“Has Gus ever seen the light of day?, except of course being drowned by granny“

I don’t know how to quote but THIS is the funniest thing I’ve read in weeks. Actual laughing out loud 10 mins after reading it still! Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She actually reminds me of my partners sister! Only 4 months between our kids mine is younger and he loves outdoors, little interest in tv and loves books and arts and crafts. Hers didn’t know how to jump in a puddle at 2! 😳😳 never brought to a farm or play centre but brought to pubs to watch matches and watch the phone. Always watching tv too. The mother is a complete narcissistic witch reminds me so so much of BM!!
I feel sorry for kids like sienna. She’d only bloody love being brought to soft play

Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember when sienna first started nursery? BM dressed her up on ridiculous outfits like a doll. They were completely impractical for a day at nursery! Bet the staff absolutely eye rolled at her

Didn’t take winter clothes.... yet wearing boots and plans to wear her duvet coat on the plane home???? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Soft play and cinema!! Well someone has been reading our suggestions on here😉 Here’s another suggestion Boss Mummy....don’t shuv a phone in her face all day long to share every fun thing on insta! It still happens you know, if you don’t post it🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Soft play and cinema!! Well someone has been reading our suggestions on here😉 Here’s another suggestion Boss Mummy....don’t shuv a phone in her face all day long to share every fun thing on insta! It still happens you know, if you don’t post it🤷🏼‍♀️
Although its maybe soft play and might cinema and swimming. We will see 🤨

Although its maybe soft play and might cinema and swimming. We will see 🤨
Very true!! Either way there will be a lunch of olives and presents for Sienna and story, after story, after story!...🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
11am and still at home, watching tv while mummy gets ready then off to.....TESCO!!!! WOOHOOO ALL THE FUN!!

No suprise. I fully expect they won't do half the stuff she said. You would think she would want to make the most of the two days they have together!

11am and still at home, watching tv while mummy gets ready then off to.....TESCO!!!! WOOHOOO ALL THE FUN!!
16 stories, 2 grid posts and Sienna dressed like she belongs in a next catalogue 🙄 Definitely not soft play clothing!!! I wonder why Scott couldn’t have managed a good shop this weekend? I thought Mr perfect may have helped a little🤷🏼‍♀️

16 stories, 2 grid posts and Sienna dressed like she belongs in a next catalogue 🙄 Definitely not soft play clothing!!! I wonder why Scott couldn’t have managed a good shop this weekend? I thought Mr perfect may have helped a little🤷🏼‍♀️
Or as she is so 'Miss Organised' why did she do an online order to arrive while she was away or first thing this morning...!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.