Boris Johnson and Carrie Symonds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've also heard from quite a few people how personable and funny Ed Miliband is, and always been. Alas, he allowed himself to be press trained and eradicate all of these qualities from his public persona. Shame.
He's been pretty personable and funny on The Last Leg since stepping down, and very willing to take the piss out of himself - such as all the skits where he's on a motorbike wearing black leathers and often eating a bacon roll.

Reactions: 9
Boris is not British, hates the U.K. and its citizens, and actively wants to duck the country up.

A lot of the remainers (and closet remainers) in parliament are happy to destroy the whole country, just to be proved right. This isn’t a slight on remainers, but on politicians. They really, really don’t care about this country.

The bumbling is definitely put on. It’s scary that people fall for it.
:unsure:
95695198_10156849100625124_4128556924100673536_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Boris cares for absolutely no one but himself, if he could have become leader being communist he would have done that. He has no morals or principles, supported brexit when it was clear he didn’t agree as it was a way to take a leading role. He is an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 18
I agree, Carrie must have something about her as she was a 'Head of' (something - I cant remember what) in the Conservative party before she was 30. It pisses me off when people describe her as a 'secretary' 'his PA' because as much as I disagree with the politics of her party, she did seem to have achieved a good career so far.

And that's why I think Cummings will dislike her.

Reactions: 12
Boris cares for absolutely no one but himself, if he could have become leader being communist he would have done that. He has no morals or principles, supported brexit when it was clear he didn’t agree as it was a way to take a leading role. He is an absolute disgrace
He is a psychopath

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree, Carrie must have something about her as she was a 'Head of' (something - I cant remember what) in the Conservative party before she was 30. It pisses me off when people describe her as a 'secretary' 'his PA' because as much as I disagree with the politics of her party, she did seem to have achieved a good career so far.

And that's why I think Cummings will dislike her.
I think she does have something about her. She is quite a dedicated campaigner too. Cummings is so sinister. No one in their right mind would trust him. The thing about senior advisors attending the sage meeting- it made sense as politicians should be able to understand the science but the fact that it was him turned it into something shady. Also the app. The government are asking for a massive privacy action. It may not be anything sinister but automatically sounds like it is because of him.

Reactions: 8
He is a psychopath
He sure is ! but then most world leaders /business men are it's a common trait that makes them succeed ...wonder does he piss on the furniture that's a dead giveaway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats my job, I work in app development. As soon as I heard about the contact tracing app, I thought 'privacy'. It is really very worrying. But they are suggesting that and immunity passports, so they really could control quite a lot if they wanted to.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He sure is ! but then most world leaders /business men are it's a common trait that makes them succeed ...wonder does he piss on the furniture that's a dead giveaway 😂
Have you read the psycopath test by Ron Jonson ? Very good book and very interesting in this regard

Thats my job, I work in app development. As soon as I heard about the contact tracing app, I thought 'privacy'. It is really very worrying. But they are suggesting that and immunity passports, so they really could control quite a lot if they wanted to.
It really all does sound like an excuse for the ID cards we rejected under (?) Cameron

Reactions: 5
Have you read the psycopath test by Ron Jonson ? Very good book and very interesting in this regard
I haven't but I have read before about what characteristics psycopaths posses 😂 (don't ask) !...It is an interesting subject..

Reactions: 1

It really all does sound like an excuse for the ID cards we rejected under (?) Cameron
You have reminded me that I have that book and never got around to reading it! Going to dig it out now! :D

I haven't but I have read before about what characteristics psycopaths posses 😂 (don't ask) !...It is an interesting subject..
My brother bought that for me years ago, it’s still on the shelf. Is it worth a read? More importantly was my brother trying to tell me something?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My brother bought that for me years ago, it’s still on the shelf. Is it worth a read? More importantly was my brother trying to tell me something?
I have never read it ! and I hope your brother just means your going to be very successful in life and not a serial killer :LOL:

• Haha
Boris must be on the lash his decree absolute has been granted 🙃 wonder will he marry Carrie...Place your bets☺

• Haha
Boris must be on the lash his decree absolute has been granted 🙃 wonder will he marry Carrie...Place your bets☺
I’m going to guess no! They’ll stay engaged for a while and then maybe he’ll start shagging the nanny. The classic move.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No doubt ‘the right’ will treat his forthcoming nuptials like a royal wedding, all bad behaviour overlooked.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.