Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they all resign does that mean he doesn't get to pretend to be PM anymore?

Reactions: 7
How many more will have to resign for him to realise how much of a duck up he is as an PM?
Judging by everything, they'd physically have to kick him out of Downing Street and Parliament for him to give up the role

Reactions: 10
Judging by everything, they'd physically have to kick him out of Downing Street and Parliament for him to give up the role
I agree, he won't resign even if it is the right thing, he has zero morals.

Reactions: 8
What a time to be a political journo!

Rats and sinking ships spring to mind - but the bad taste in my mouth is that they didnt do it sooner. Like they could all stomach and defend his tit until Chris Pincher - which would damage THEM.

Reactions: 14

Rats and sinking ships spring to mind - but the bad taste in my mouth is that they didnt do it sooner. Like they could all stomach and defend his tit until Chris Pincher - which would damage THEM.
exactly this! none of them have an ounce of common decency and integrity they are all corrupt B........

Reactions: 4

I absolutely agree with everything in this post ❤

Reactions: 5
Wonder what other rats will escape the sinking Johnson ship hopefully Patel raab and Gove do but I won't hold my breath

Reactions: 4
Dorries, Priti, Mogg will sit tight on the gravy train, they know they won't get another cabinet job.

No amount of visits to Ukraine can save Boris now.

Reactions: 10
It’s obviously a big story because it’s bumped my local news. Thoughts and prayers, local news 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.