Boris Johnson #5 A vonc on the old conk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a rumour that they were caught at it by Gormless Gavin Williamson- which is how he ended up in the House of Lords.
Not enough brain bleach in the bloody world. 🤢
The other rumour was that it was Connor Burns who caught them.

Reactions: 1
The other rumour was that it was Connor Burns who caught them.
The Conor Burns who said Johnson was ambushed by a cake? I’d love to hear his excuse this time - Carrie tripped and fell mouth first on to Johnson’s lap?
If it was Burns, what on earth is the explanation for Williamson’s knighthood?

Reactions: 2
In the last few weeks I’ve heard that he got a nanny pregnant and a Canadian hairdresser. So which one? Or was it both??

Once a cheat, always a cheat…

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In the last few weeks I’ve heard that he got a nanny pregnant and a Canadian hairdresser. So which one? Or was it both??

Once a cheat, always a cheat…
He's just getting on with the job....Delivering future Tory voters to the nation..Getting the big decisions right

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Judging by his parenting skills, it wouldn't surprise me if his kids turned to communism just to piss him off.

• Haha
Johnson has Zelenksy on speed dial to distract from the fact he appointed a known groper as minister.

As if it wasn't clear, Johnson is using the war as a political shield.

Screenshot_20220705-154436_Twitter.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
It's all so bloody predictable. I enjoyed seeing/hearing Raab getting a hard time this morning though.

Reactions: 6
I thought my hatred of the Conservative party peaked with Cameron. How wrong I was.
I absolutely hate this government and Johnson in particular. I have never loathed a politician more. He is a liar, a cheat, a gaslighter and now we can add ‘enabler’ to that list.
He has enabled sexual assault to happen. He has allowed more people to be some victims of unwanted sexual advances. Worse than that, acts as if it doesn’t matter, can be forgotten and can be forgiven. He is saying “hey, guess what! Touching up someone is OK! Crack on! Nothing to see here and if there is, I’ll pretend there isn’t! brhahaha!”
duck him. And duck the Conservatives, especially those who are defending him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t think he likes John Kay very much. Like being savaged by a Yorkshire Terrier.
Raab doesn't do well in interviews, he gets extremely irritated and nasty, I bet he was a bully at school

I thought my hatred of the Conservative party peaked with Cameron. How wrong I was.
I absolutely hate this government and Johnson in particular. I have never loathed a politician more. He is a liar, a cheat, a gaslighter and now we can add ‘enabler’ to that list.
He has enabled sexual assault to happen. He has allowed more people to be some victims of unwanted sexual advances. Worse than that, acts as if it doesn’t matter, can be forgotten and can be forgiven. He is saying “hey, guess what! Touching up someone is OK! Crack on! Nothing to see here and if there is, I’ll pretend there isn’t! brhahaha!”
duck him. And duck the Conservatives, especially those who are defending him.
they are all disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In times of crisis just hurl more money at Ukraine and be seen to be best pals with Zelensky...Keep the war going at all costs. Best distraction possible under the circumstances. Ssssh...don't mention Covid. It's over. Bang on about vaccines if put on the spot. Doesn't matter if they won't help much now.

If all else fails talk about Peppa Pig.

Damn he's already used his power play move of calling Zelenksy today. Emergency trip to Ukraine? Another random country for a trade deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.