Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I doubt Boris likes those figures one bit.
I'm torn. I think he doesn't want to be PM for long, just get Brexit done, win an election, and then he is off probably in the new year.

On the other hand. He wants to be thought of as a second Churchil after he has left office, and he may now be realising that that ain't gonna happen....

Reactions: 10
There's no way that he'll be PM this time next year. He was always going to be a short time PM and probably wanted his legacy to be defined as "the guy who got Brexit done". He knows that his image is beyond repair now that we've suffered through 8 months of his COVID leadership so once the New Year hits and we're out the EU for good, I bet he'll quit within a few weeks.

Reactions: 9
Evil man that has the blood of 50'000 deaths on his hands. Tony Blair has the blood of over a million people that were killed directly or indirectly by the war in Iraq and now makes millions from the middle East as a peace envoy and speaches. He bought in tuition fees, got hospitals into decades of debt for new buildings and made car parking charges surge.

Tony Blair is just as self serving as any Tory. He bought 40+ buy to let properties to feather his own nest and then used his power to keep this portfolio high.
Still better than Tory cunts in power.

Not denying what you said, but there's no point being utopian. You have to be realistic. The fact is that life in the UK was better under Labour.

It was always clear to me how the Tories would act unfettered by the EU. Wait until Brexit kicks in in January.

This country is completely and utterly fucked.

Reactions: 16
I agree. Blair wasn’t perfect by any means, but I’d still take him over everyone we’ve had since.

Reactions: 11
I agree. Blair wasn’t perfect by any means, but I’d still take him over everyone we’ve had since.
Tbh I'd take John Major over this bunch of lunatics. Remember how desperately he was trying to keep the nutters in the party at bay? Unfortunately they've taken over which really was unthinkable at one point. And now we have people like Priti Patel and the odious creep Steve Baker whose absolute hatred of the European Union had him threatening to go to European Court of Human Rights because his personal liberties have been breached due to Covid restrictions. The absolute definition of lunacy. I honestly try not to think of the state of this country too much anymore. Lost cause and I'm trying to ward off depression.

Reactions: 8
Seeing this guy when he appears makes me embarrassed for the UK. What do other people around the world think about him? They must think the UK are nutters.

He looks hideously unprofessional every time he shows up for an event (especially that hair) and can barely speak coherently.

Reactions: 5
Did you see the Anon Tory MP's view of Johnson? So far out of his depth he could be scuba diving in the mariana trench.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.