Boris Johnson #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, there is a story out today that Boris has money woes due to his divorce and child maintenance, and taking a huge salary cut to become PM. Yet, Carrie has just been on an expensive holiday to Italy. Maybe it’s time for Carrie to step up and get a job again. Isn’t that what couples do to support each other. And there she was thinking she struck gold when she took up with Boris!
But they’re not a couple any more (allegedly) so maybe she’s just looking after number one?! Think I’d need a flashy holiday too, to recover from sleeping with that idiot...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It must be around time now for Dominic to go surely? He didn’t get sacked over Durham because he was resigning anyway in a few months. It’s a few months now.

The thought of a bleep being “taken to the cleaners” is a nice one, but it doesn’t happen in reality. People have to pay what’s fair, or as is often the case, much less.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Cummings is probably a psychopath and doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong. That’s why he hasn’t resigned, he doesn’t care and doesn’t give a tit what the general public think of him. He’s a very shady character and reminds me of a Bond Villain.

Reactions: 16
Cummings is probably a psychopath and doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong. That’s why he hasn’t resigned, he doesn’t care and doesn’t give a tit what the general public think of him. He’s a very shady character and reminds me of a Bond Villain.
In a way, Boris is just his puppet too. That's what's so scary - one man is bringing down democracy as we know it in this country. I don't think that ten years ago anyone could have predicted that. There have always been a lot of things I have hated about this country, but I always felt safe here. I don't anymore.

Reactions: 12
My friend works in TV & has witnessed him messing his hair up. Apparently the “bumbling fool” act helps gain public Support. How stupid are the public if bumbling is what they want in a minister 😩😩😩
He looks like wurzel gummage!!!

Reactions: 2
My friend works in TV & has witnessed him messing his hair up. Apparently the “bumbling fool” act helps gain public Support. How stupid are the public if bumbling is what they want in a minister 😩😩😩
I have friends in media who have seen him suddenly ruffle his very neat hair just before going live. All part of a very calculated strategy to look like a lovable eccentric. And depressingly it worked. No one seemed to mind that he’d been sacked from the Times for lying, peddled endless untrue anti-EU myths when working for the Telegraph, had been sacked from the shadow cabinet again for lying. And that’s not even getting into his racist language and constant philandering. And now some people are surprised he is a rubbish PM. He is probably the least suited for the office of any other PMs in living memory.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
His 'enemies' lol - like he's in Game of Thrones
The Conservative Party are absolutely brutal when it comes to getting rid of leaders, they'll only tolerate
Johnson until he's past being useful to them. The danger they face is the taint of Johnson's incompetence attaches
itself to the Tory party and it's Nasty Party image resurfaces. Also if Gove becomes new Tory Leader and thus PM, don't expect Cummings to go anywhere. If the rumours are true Johnson is a puppet, whilst Gove and Cummings are running the show. I find it most
amusing that the chairman of the 1922 committee (decides the fate of Tory Leaders) is leading the charge to
change the COVID-19 act to remove Ministers ability to make changes without Parliamentary oversight.

As for Johnson ? Appears being PM has stopped his serial philandering, which is probably more stressful than the reduced
income for him.

Reactions: 4
New thread for the man that's looking more and more like a ghost with each day. Will he still be able to cast a shadow come Christmas?

Sometimes you get exactly what you want in life, then find it a living hell that you can't wait to worm out of.

View attachment 253466

I bet Theresa May wakes up every day with a spring in her step

Im glad hes got his own thread because he isnt getting any attention on our Downing Street Men thread :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Conservative Party are absolutely brutal when it comes to getting rid of leaders, they'll only tolerate
Johnson until he's past being useful to them. The danger they face is the taint of Johnson's incompetence attaches
itself to the Tory party and it's Nasty Party image resurfaces. Also if Gove becomes new Tory Leader and thus PM, don't expect Cummings to go anywhere. If the rumours are true Johnson is a puppet, whilst Gove and Cummings are running the show. I find it most
amusing that the chairman of the 1922 committee (decides the fate of Tory Leaders) is leading the charge to
change the COVID-19 act to remove Ministers ability to make changes without Parliamentary oversight.

As for Johnson ? Appears being PM has stopped his serial philandering, which is probably more stressful than the reduced
income for him.
If the rumours are true, it's definitely not stopped the philandering. I'm wondering if he has overstayed his welcome and a coup is underway tbh. He seems absolutely neutered at the moment. I think the social distancing measures in Parliament means that he can't play to the gallery now and he is looking very much like the emperor's new clothes. Just nine short months ago he was a guaranteed votes winner and now he just looks like a liability. Normally, I'd be jumping for joy but with every new leader, it just gets worse doesn't it?

Reactions: 10
If the rumours are true, it's definitely not stopped the philandering. I'm wondering if he has overstayed his welcome and a coup is underway tbh. He seems absolutely neutered at the moment. I think the social distancing measures in Parliament means that he can't play to the gallery now and he is looking very much like the emperor's new clothes. Just nine short months ago he was a guaranteed votes winner and now he just looks like a liability. Normally, I'd be jumping for joy but with every new leader, it just gets worse doesn't it?
It's like when you beat one boss on Mario only to have to beat a worse one on the next level. 😂

I shudder at the thought of Gove being PM.

Reactions: 10
It's like when you beat one boss on Mario only to have to beat a worse one on the next level. 😂

I shudder at the thought of Gove being PM.
I'm sure if you look up 'sinister' in the dictionary, there's a picture of Gove. He makes my blood run cold as does his wife. But if it does happen he'll have to make sure his daughter stops trying to score weed on TikTok.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Well seeing as Labour are now ahead in the polls the end must be nigh for Johnson?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.