Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonecares

So I’ve heard from a friend of a friend that she’s annoyed someone in their circle has announced they are having a girl. I mean it can only be a boy or a 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I can't wait to hear the Beige Bison's frantic excuses for this sudden departure from the Shitty Shack!

Tonight skanky will be yearning for sympathy from her "fans" due to the terrible twarmer of having the 'Orsham Acid-Chucker targeting her luvly pink moter................................. What perect timing eh? Edna must have really used up her Brownie points securing two huge removal lorries at a day's notice eh? :unsure:

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Her house looks extremely average. Nowt wrong with that, but it's hardly the handsome Victorian pile she is portraying it as with the filters on IG.

secretsrsafe

She’s already the size of a Zepplin. Put it away love! You’re not Demi Moore (showing my age).

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
1718557455397.png

Edna posts this today for Father's Day.
Clearly the irony is lost on her because here she is posting this when in actual FACT she aided and abetted her delightful sister in keeping J&B away from their loving Father for TWO YEARS!! Nice one Edna!! :mad:

• Angry

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Could this be for men who have lost a baby due to miscarriage more than estrangement? That’s how I initially read it.
It is, yet what Edna & Clan Grifter have inflicted upon J&B to help skanky punish their father is almost as bad.

Last edited:

secretsrsafe

Could this be for men who have lost a baby due to miscarriage more than estrangement? That’s how I initially read it.