Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lookatmekimmy

Another riveting ‘Reno life’ update on her story 🥱 cackling loudly to herself like a mad crone while also saying everyone else is asleep?! It’s all just me, me, me isn’t it. Wonder if she’s ever had a thought or concern for anyone or anything else other than her big, beige self…

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Her and her Venetian Plaster......................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who gives a frig about her polished pink plasterwork? I was going to say she could have saved a few quid by using her sister's make-up but
1 Who wants orange walls?
&
2 She will have grifted this anyway.

Michaelangelo will be on his way with his paint pallette to do the ceilings for her shortly - once he DM's her of course :)

In any case Little Lord Fauntleroy will have scribbled over it in felt pen and crayon soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Edna giving it large at the Clapham Grand shitshow - she really thinks she's something eh?
1716619621381.png
Check out the outfit & shoes. Being pregnant must have affected her fashion sense :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

secretsrsafe

I can't wait to hear the Beige Bison's frantic excuses for this sudden departure from the Shitty Shack!

Tonight skanky will be yearning for sympathy from her "fans" due to the terrible twarmer of having the 'Orsham Acid-Chucker targeting her luvly pink moter................................. What perect timing eh? Edna must have really used up her Brownie points securing two huge removal lorries at a day's notice eh? :unsure:
I really wonder/wander how much airtime BB gets in the “show”. I don’t think she gets more than a few words in. Imagine the humiliation of sitting there like a beige sack of potatoes nodding like a dog on a dashboard and then laughing at your humiliated nephew just so you can be not famous. I do wonder what it must feel like to have no personality, no discernible skills and no self respect. She’s just a human ventriloquist’s dummy that doesn’t even get to move its mouth.

• Haha

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Woo Hoo! Heres some fascinating content for you from The Beige One - she's been to the tip!!
What ya got Edna? A gross of old mobiles skank neeeds rid of immediately? Vast tonnages of paperwork she dare not let the bankruptcy lot get their hands on?
Why not just chuck you vile sister, the rest of Clan Grifter & yourself in there too?
View attachment 2902532
Pathetic. I've done nowt particularly interesting today and I still reckon it would be more exciting than that.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Winepig said:
And in Bisonville , The Beige Buffoon is apoplectic because her fridge freezer wasn’t delivered when it should have been .

B & Q are getting continual & grifterous slanderings 😂😂😂

She’s gunning for them, that’s for sure ; she’ll be wanting the whole kitchen for free , mark my words.

Wonder how many times she’s thrown the “ Price” name at them so far , thinking it will get her somewhere when the complaints team will be guffawing at the association with her joke of a sibling & her obvious grifting ploy .

Plenty of tagging them on Insta too , just to make sure.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Edna is doing a promo on fake-tan on Insta. Dearie me........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
1715933987066.png

What is it with this permanently surprised look with those awful eyebrows eh? Then theres the wrinkles on her forehead, the wart on her chin AND the roots showing................................
Give it up Edna - you're growing more like the skank every day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

secretsrsafe

How can anyone have an opinion as we don’t know what the rest of the room looks like and as already said on other thread there’s no option except a positive one. Shite content as per 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
1717132541128.png

I have to say I burst out laughing this morning when I opened my French MSN to be greeted with a photo of Brigitte Macron dressed all in BEIGE with a beige trenchcoat and huge glasses - this poncey magazine called it "effortlessly chic.........................."

Me? I laughed at silly old Brigitte channelling Edna the Desperate! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Noonecares

Is she ok? 😂 What has she done? Sat in an armchair chatting shit and saying ummmm for a couple of hours and now she thinks she’s the bollocks
---
😂😂😂
IMG_4033.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3