Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It does but we are doing a service keeping Edna's Borefest separate from her vile sister's shitfest, plus I'd imagine she's just thrilled to have her very own thread on Tattle (albeit only on it's first page) :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Now congratulating herself
1714630246076.png
Probably just as well because her lovely sister won't be offering any congrats - she'll be too eaten-up with jellussy! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO:
Another rippingly thrilling instalment from Edna shows her unblocking a drain at Beige Towers!
She sure knows how to enthrall an audience doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Thrilling update from Edna - her noo kitchen didn't turn up!
1711563742798.png
I suppose if you are paying for it you might have cause to kick up a stink about it only Edna is a member of Clan Grifter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Its an ordinary little terraced place, not Leeds Castle (as I reckon she is trying to portray it as)
Wonder if she's got 'Arry digging a moat for her??

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It gets ever more exciting though because look at what Shizzler discovered today!

I had my hair done at the weekend, haven’t put any pictures up yet… “ 💤💤💤🥱 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Woo fucking hoo!!!!

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Bringing Winepig's post across -
"In other news she seems to think she’s so important that’s she’s filmed a “ behind the scenes” phone call between her & her Dimwitted Cokehead Husband & posted it on Insta .
I mean , it would be dull if they had anything to actually say given it’s just a simple brained couple talking to each other .
But these two are mind numbingly inane. Thick , boring , pointless chavs .

Attachments
  • B97DA9D0-C645-46F9-8762-B86CC3428C56.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5