Boring Sophie Price aka Beige Edna -

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So rather than bung-up her ghastly sister's page with irrelevances concerning this one,, let's give her her own space then she'll know she has REALLY arrived on the Influencer scene! Woo Hoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So rather than bung-up her ghastly sister's page with irrelevances concerning this one,, let's give her her own space then she'll know she has REALLY arrived on the Influencer scene! Woo Hoo!
Ummm.... err.... ummm.... ummm.... Let's remember she doesn't enable her sister, she supports her... i.e. does duck all to put her straight. Ummm... ummm.... ummmm.... errrm.....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes; This being the bint who brags about her working for Children in Need when she has TWO children in dire need right under her pretentious nose being held prisoner by her effing sister - and she does NOTHING about it.
Also note that she never leaves her own son with Auntie Skanky either - doubt 'Arry would go along with that notion anyway after he got grassed-on about his coke-habit, snorting it with the skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
On insta stories it’s the usual reno snore-fest. She says “excuse the trackies”. Ffs she’s never out of trackies. Then “it’s been a week”. A week when your human-cash-machine started to REALLY malfunction and you can see the beginning of the end you mean?

Reactions: 14
Edna oh edna...enabling her skanky big sister
Blinded to the plight of those kids
Too busy with boring wallpaper updates
Makes out she's living in a rural country cottage but just a 2 bed simple terrace on a main street.
Nods like a dog at everything her sis says, can't ever say no you are wrong, it's self inflicted to her..Doesn’t want the gravy train to stop, so as she watches it crashing but will screech it's all that bloody Petes fault

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lurking on page 4 Edna how exciting anyway just popped on to brighten things up with some tasteful SFP decor
4cbff431-be05-4ccf-a250-c9883d8227f0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gone very quiet suddenly; Has she realised her and skank are both up tit creek without a paddle??

Reactions: 11
Thrilling update from Edna - her noo kitchen didn't turn up!
1711563742798.png
I suppose if you are paying for it you might have cause to kick up a stink about it only Edna is a member of Clan Grifter sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such an energy vampire, always complaining and negative but the only time she seems mildly happy is when she’s shunted that wee boy off to nursery. Considering that there’s a cost of living crisis happening she’s a bit too smug about all the new stuff she’s buying too. ‘Oooh look at my lovely new wardrobes’ 🙄 😬 cringe. Pathetic.
And the recent podcast episode with her repulsive witchy cackle 🤢 please don’t give me mental images of ‘Arry being seduced by your dulcet tones then rummaging under an Amish tent dress to have a fumble 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eere is this Edna by any chance? Beige foods????? :ROFLMAO:
/www.thesun.co.uk/health/27023152/girl-10-hyponotised-eating-easter-eggs/

Reactions: 2
Winepig said:
And in Bisonville , The Beige Buffoon is apoplectic because her fridge freezer wasn’t delivered when it should have been .

B & Q are getting continual & grifterous slanderings 😂😂😂

She’s gunning for them, that’s for sure ; she’ll be wanting the whole kitchen for free , mark my words.

Wonder how many times she’s thrown the “ Price” name at them so far , thinking it will get her somewhere when the complaints team will be guffawing at the association with her joke of a sibling & her obvious grifting ploy .

Plenty of tagging them on Insta too , just to make sure.

Reactions: 4
Another riveting ‘Reno life’ update on her story 🥱 cackling loudly to herself like a mad crone while also saying everyone else is asleep?! It’s all just me, me, me isn’t it. Wonder if she’s ever had a thought or concern for anyone or anything else other than her big, beige self…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her and her Venetian Plaster......................................... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Who gives a frig about her polished pink plasterwork? I was going to say she could have saved a few quid by using her sister's make-up but
1 Who wants orange walls?
&
2 She will have grifted this anyway.

Michaelangelo will be on his way with his paint pallette to do the ceilings for her shortly - once he DM's her of course :)

In any case Little Lord Fauntleroy will have scribbled over it in felt pen and crayon soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5