Booktubers #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uncarley constantly references that she is a comedian and saying it enough times doesn't make it true any more than using the f word makes a person funny. She is neither a reader nor a comedian. In her emaciated state, she is a lost soul trying to exude confidence.
But did you know that she … has a boyfriend?? She only mentions it several times in every video. It’s clearly her most proudest accomplishment.

Reactions: 2
I've just noticed The Eighth Life by Nino Haratischwili on Simon's bookshelf. I can't ever see him reading that at nearly 1000 pages. I've read it and it was a slog, but enjoyable. I learnt a lot about Georgia and Russia :D

Reactions: 1
Anyone here watch Hannah May's videos? I really like her but her voice is like a tick for me. It sounds like she's constantly on the verge of tears. Can't really explain it better than that but I was wondering if anyone else noticed!

Anyone here watch Hannah May's videos? I really like her but her voice is like a tick for me. It sounds like she's constantly on the verge of tears. Can't really explain it better than that but I was wondering if anyone else noticed!
Yeah I can't watch her for that reason! She reads the books I like but I couldn't get past it

I'd not heard of her, but I just looked her up and she really does sound like she's about to cry. I've subbed though, I like her book choices...so hopefully it doesn't sound so sad at 1.75 speed (I watch a lot of BT, have to speed them up to fit them in!).

Has anyone heard of chloe reads books? She's a British booktuber in a long distance relationship. She does a lot of weekly vlogs. Most of her content seems to be unboxing stuff from her amazon wishlist. She sometimes comes across as reading for the sake of it as she never seems to give many books very high ratings (3*). She adds stuff to her list that's she has seen others read and enjoy and doesn't research herself. She very often buys books/get sent books that she ends up unhauling without reading. I used to really enjoy her but it seems like she has got swept up in the materialistic side of booktube.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone heard of chloe reads books? She's a British booktuber in a long distance relationship. She does a lot of weekly vlogs. Most of her content seems to be unboxing stuff from her amazon wishlist. She sometimes comes across as reading for the sake of it as she never seems to give many books very high ratings (3*). She adds stuff to her list that's she has seen others read and enjoy and doesn't research herself. She very often buys books/get sent books that she ends up unhauling without reading. I used to really enjoy her but it seems like she has got swept up in the materialistic side of booktube.
Yeah I’ve watched her a fair bit not so much recently cause I’ve realised she’s actually kind of a Karen 😂 she moans about literally everything.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’ve watched her a fair bit not so much recently cause I’ve realised she’s actually kind of a Karen 😂 she moans about literally everything.
I think too she will make a long distance relationship her personality trait. I don't know that Cole is as into it as she is.

Regularly but Ive never noticed this.. she does have a bit of a whiney moany tone and I can't get over her semi appropriation of disability... it was seeing her use a wheel chair and talk on and on at length about being disabled and then riding a bike in the same video that got me

Regularly but Ive never noticed this.. she does have a bit of a whiney moany tone and I can't get over her semi appropriation of disability... it was seeing her use a wheel chair and talk on and on at length about being disabled and then riding a bike in the same video that got me
yes I’ve noticed this too 😖

Reactions: 1
this makes me laugh (literally never watched this booktuber or know her at all) but just the fact they have found this and had to comment. This is not an active thread at all, it’s about everyone and not just this person so what you been doing? Stalking this thread or searching your own name 😂
Thats whats so funny about all these ‘influencers’ speaking of tattle. None of them comes across this place ‘accidentally’

Either they are like the rest of us and come to chat tit or read about their so called friends or they are such narcissistic twats that they have to go searching for themselves to see what is being said

Either way you look at it, they are Twats 🤣 I don’t even know Hannah but she must have got very excited to see herself mentioned in 1/2 comments and will Now use as some engagement for her page.

Reactions: 7
this makes me laugh (literally never watched this booktuber or know her at all) but just the fact they have found this and had to comment. This is not an active thread at all, it’s about everyone and not just this person so what you been doing? Stalking this thread or searching your own name 😂
I didn't see the post as I am not on most social media. Exactly. I tried to see if it comes up in a google search of Hannah May and it does not. She must have been searching for her name and booktube or something. Definitely not an accidental find..

Last edited:
Simon Savidge does my head in. To think I used to watch his vlogs regularly. He's always posting pictures of himself naked from the shoulder up or legs downward. I think he is trying to be Scottee. It doesn't make sense to me that a booktuber is posting these types of pics. Scottee no problem with it. But someone who is posting about books? I don't see why. Does he thinks its somehow flirty? I just can't bear the constant privilege on show around his hotel rooms and food, paid for by his employer who is funded by grants. He likes to mention his type 2 diabetes a lot, especially when Covid was around but he eats out so much on rich sugary food, I can't see him making any attempt to help himself. I'm not fat shaming, it's just the woe is me, when he is doing nothing to help himself.

Reactions: 5
I had no idea Simon had type 2 diabetes and I've watched for ages. Isn't he always showing cakes and doughnuts and the like on Insta?

He has previously said people complain when he posts shots of his shoulders. I can't really imagine someone being so bothered to actually message him to say that, but who knows? The photos do seem over the top at the moment, though!
Does anyone know what this libraries thing is all about? I haven't seen anything in my local area, and he came to my closest town. Is it government funded?

I don't get his Storytrails job. It seems like so much unnecessary expense for something a bit meh?

I briefly watched his recent catch up video before getting too irritated, but he was going on about "treating himself" to "mini breaks" after working hard. It's like he needs constant rewards for doing his job.

Last edited: