Book Readathon! August bank holiday weekend.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooh yes, my reads inspired from the book thread are:

LOATP (now my favourite book)
In an Instant
The Push
People Like Her

Reactions: 3
These two have found their way onto my list because of Tattle! (the list would be way longer, but I'm trying to be stricter about adding to my TBR)-
Blue Ticket
Three Hours

In regards to ACOTAR, I might start on it earlier than usual tonight, and get into the next book too, depending on how I feel. A couple of the fae characters are really doing it for me 🔥 LOL

My desire to pick up the Master and Margarita is super low, and honestly i'm sad :-( I was super into it to begin with but have kind of lost the will with it a little. I haven't given up yet, so I might just do some bits and bobs, and settle down at around 9 to give it my full focus for an hour and see if it works for me now, and if it doesn't then i'll have to just accept that it's going on the 'taking a break' list (the scary dark list from which few books crawl back out of)

Reactions: 1
Oh no!! I am so sorry I am behind and have been away from Tattle and forgot to bookmark this thread. Where are people at now?

I've just finished a book which I started on Friday so hopefully that can make up for it!

Today's prompt was what books has this thread or the main book thread inspired you to read?

People like her - I definitely would not have come across this book without Tattle's divine intervention.
Skin
Birdbox
AndI think I found my 2021 fave Last one at the party thanks to @Katykatykaty suggesting another dystopian title.

• Heart
Oh no!! I am so sorry I am behind and have been away from Tattle and forgot to bookmark this thread. Where are people at now?

I've just finished a book which I started on Friday so hopefully that can make up for it!

Today's prompt was what books has this thread or the main book thread inspired you to read?

People like her - I definitely would not have come across this book without Tattle's divine intervention.
Skin
Birdbox
AndI think I found my 2021 fave Last one at the party thanks to @Katykatykaty suggesting another dystopian title.
Don't worry! As long as you've been reading and having a nice weekend, all is well 👍

As far as where I'm at, in bed ready to finish up my 3rd book (albeit 2nd started pre-this weekend) of the readathon! 🛏📖 Been having a good time, excited to pick up some new ones tomorrow and start September off well (🤞)

Reactions: 1
After finishing my book earlier, normally I’d wait until the following day to start a new one. But in proper readathon spirit I’m going to start another tonight.

Going with The Last House on Needless Street after @Katykatykaty mentioned it a few days back.

Thank you @smellsofbiscuits for the readathon idea. Would deffo be interested in another in the future.

Reactions: 2
Hello all! Managed to get through 59% of The Spanish Love Deception over the weekend! Am at Ch 18.

In term of things I’ve been inspired to read thanks to tattle - basically everything I’ve picked up in recent months! Following the book thread inspired me to make a point of reading books properly again, and I’m always motivated by hearing about other tattlers and their books/progress. It’s been really good for my mental health too. Better than doom scrolling or reading the news 😅 So thank you all for the very long TBR!

• Heart
Morning all! The Bank Holiday Hangover caught up with me last night and I ended up having to put down my 4th book and go to bed early cause my head was killing me so I'll do my wrap up now.

My Day 3 update is that I read 568 pages yesterday, over the whole weekend I have read a total of 1056 pages and finished Vicious, The Bromance Book Club, Malibu Rising and made a 80 page dent in Madam, which is 4/5 of the books I said I wanted to make progress on this long weekend! I hope everyone else has had a good weekend too 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4