Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is obviously a filter but her face is weird - the bottom lip moves, and the eyes blink, but absolutely nothing else moves or creases at all. Like she’s frozen

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is so annoying - why do people feel the need to embarrass themselves on Instagram on a daily basis!!!

Reactions: 3
Anna, you used to work for Tesco. Do you really think we're stupid enough to believe your false advertisement?! God this woman has no shame.
Did she have the obligatory coffee cup clenching whilst delivering this advertisment..?

She is so annoying - why do people feel the need to embarrass themselves on Instagram on a daily basis!!!
Cold hard cash (and the realisation that she has given up a well paid, pension carrying, retail manager job with bonuses and perks followed up by purchasing a bigger house with bigger mortgage to stay at home and talk to her phone, just like all the other Instahuns)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I’ve got a good one for you all - her recent Pampers ad and how she has always used Pampers for all her girls...I noticed this comment on another account...such a fake liar who will do anything for a few quid!! All public, anyone can see this🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does one of the little girls have disabilities, I’m not being rude or judgy - just asking. Thanks

Reactions: 1
Does one of the little girls have disabilities, I’m not being rude or judgy - just asking. Thanks
Not that I know of. They both go to a main stream primary school

The middle child was a very insettled baby due to reflux I think, but that’s the only health matter she has ever mentioned

Oh I’ve got a good one for you all - her recent Pampers ad and how she has always used Pampers for all her girls...I noticed this comment on another account...such a fake liar who will do anything for a few quid!! All public, anyone can see this🤦‍♀️
What a liar she is. I told y’all she was greedy and fake

Reactions: 2
Anything for a few quid. Such a sell out. Now if only the sheep that follow her and kiss her ass under every post could make their way over to tattle and see what she's really like!

145034DF-E94F-4AEE-8D3F-EAA05DDA04DA.jpeg
How does Anna know that the people she is accusing of being hypocrites, have ever posted in online forums??
Address your own lies and fakery Anna before accusing anyone else of doing wrong. I am fed up of “influencers” of using Caroline’s death for their own cause. Caroline and what happened her, and her issues splashed across the media, is not the same as influencers being called out for their lies. Jesus.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Has she had work done to her face? Her face just looks so strange now. Maybe it’s the same filter huntersandheels uses.

• Haha
Her eyes are slightly too far apart which gives her a slightly odd look. Same with the two younger girls. I think she’s just wearing a shut ton of make up and a huge filter.

First post on this thread, read through it all last night and I do agree with a lot of points regarding the #Ads and the poor grammar and English for a business Instagram page.

I know many of you won’t agree with this as tattle is a forum to express freely what we think, but some of what I read didn’t sit well with me. The personal attacks on her kids appearance and on BB’s appearance were unnecessarily cruel given she probably reads this. I personally think her girls are cute 🤷‍♀️

That being said I do think a lot of her everyday life is staged to excess and there are a lot of bandwagons jumped on, but each to their own and I guess that’s why I stopped following a few months back!

Reactions: 4
I know many of you won’t agree with this as tattle is a forum to express freely what we think, but some of what I read didn’t sit well with me. The personal attacks on her kids appearance and on BB’s appearance were unnecessarily cruel given she probably reads this. I personally think her girls are cute 🤷‍♀️

That being said I do think a lot of her everyday life is staged to excess and there are a lot of bandwagons jumped on, but each to their own and I guess that’s why I stopped following a few months back!
I agree with you. I prefer to call people out on their actions and deeds rather than appearance.

The girls are cute and Anna always looks well, I've never been inclined to put that much effort into my appearance! I loved the account before she moved house and was so excited about the move (mainly because we actually viewed her new house but it just wasn't for us). Since giving up her job, moving house and starting her new business, the BB account is now too curated for me, it really has become another business account.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.