Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's having a morning in the house then, with full make up and a woolly hat? Oh and she forgot to take out her Invisalign, not an obvious plug for another kindly gifted item then 🙄 She is so patronising, she honestly thinks we are stupid enough to not see through the plugs, the nauseating commentary, the utter shite about little milk filled bellies and matchy matchy 1950s children's clothes. Her content is so boring and contrived and that voice is like nails on a blackboard. Ffs go back to a real job that we can relate to, to real problems and a real life not some airy fairy ad filled cheesy nonsense!

Reactions: 8
So she's having a morning in the house then, with full make up and a woolly hat? Oh and she forgot to take out her Invisalign, not an obvious plug for another kindly gifted item then 🙄 She is so patronising, she honestly thinks we are stupid enough to not see through the plugs, the nauseating commentary, the utter shite about little milk filled bellies and matchy matchy 1950s children's clothes. Her content is so boring and contrived and that voice is like nails on a blackboard. Ffs go back to a real job that we can relate to, to real problems and a real life not some airy fairy ad filled cheesy nonsense!
yes! 👏🏼

Anna’s tagline was always “pretty pictures and honest captions” she couldn’t be further from having an honest caption these days, it’s all sickly sweet twee nonsense 🤢 I was so empowered breast feeding whilst at a meeting.... All the stars aligned and the heavens rejoiced at the marvellous magical liquid full of goodness that filled my perfect little baby’s cheeks. Soon after that we floated home on a magical bubble filled full of love and perfection and breast milk. Did I mention I was breastfeeding?

#mustbetimetotakethebimontlypictureofthespotlessplayroomandthinkofawittycaptionaboutthenonexistantmess

#colinmakesureyouresetuptobenotifiedofmypostssoyoucancommenteventhoughyouresittingbesideme

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there not a way we can report her for not marking invisalign as an ad if it is one ?

Invisalign is far from cheap. Shes making it out like shes paid for it herself if she hasnt she should be saying so.

Reactions: 2
If Invisalign is an ad, they should be raging, as she has talked about forgetting to wear them, and doesn’t seem to have worn them the way she should have

Reactions: 1
4128F743-DAD3-4B11-9FF4-73F37BEA1867.jpeg

Is this “starting the story, holding a nespresso coffee, then panning up into the distance” still a thing? Or is it so 2018? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just spent some time browsing this account and the associated business account and find it odd that someone who sells herself as a 'digital media marketing consultant' has such a poor grasp of the English language. Principle rather than principal when referring to a school's head teacher, sporadic (and often incorrect) use of apostrophes when showing possession, no understanding of the use of commas within a sentence and full sentences that don't read with any meaning.

I understand that on a personal account, not everyone has time to proof read but surely it's important for a business, on the very platform they are advising others on, to ensure that content is written correctly. The less said about the ability to follow ASA guidelines on ad placements, the better! This is obviously an area that she doesn't understand or perhaps she just chooses to ignore.

I feel for the local businesses who put faith in someone like this, thinking they are getting a level of expertise just because of a large insta following (not realising the followers are just nosy people thrilled at getting to peek inside someone's life and home). The PR/Marketing degree was received before insta was launched and was followed by almost 10 years of retail experience, proving that if you have enough confidence/arrogance, you can call yourself a social media consultant and get paid for it.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest at last. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 9
“So many people have been asking about the playroom.”
No they haven’t! Nobody cares. You just want to pan the camera around your (decidedly naff) playroom (grim, boring colours), and pretend to yourself that you are a really influential interior designer.
She is insufferable, writing where every item has come from, just in case somebody cares.
It is literally the most uninviting playroom ever.
Also, what way does she speak? Her mouth hardly moves. Certainly, her top lip doesn’t budge. It is so bizarre. She’s standing talking to the camera, looking like a ventriloquist with that weird mouth of hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“So many people have been asking about the playroom.”
No they haven’t! Nobody cares. You just want to pan the camera around your (decidedly naff) playroom (grim, boring colours), and pretend to yourself that you are a really influential interior designer.
She is insufferable, writing where every item has come from, just in case somebody cares.
It is literally the most uninviting playroom ever.
Also, what way does she speak? Her mouth hardly moves. Certainly, her top lip doesn’t budge. It is so bizarre. She’s standing talking to the camera, looking like a ventriloquist with that weird mouth of hers.
It cane across an an excuse to post lots of affiliate link swipe ups on her stories/blog. Desperate for the money

Reactions: 1
I feel for the local businesses who put faith in someone like this, thinking they are getting a level of expertise just because of a large insta following (not realising the followers are just nosy people thrilled at getting to peek inside someone's life and home). The PR/Marketing degree was received before insta was launched and was followed by almost 10 years of retail experience, proving that if you have enough confidence/arrogance, you can call yourself a social media consultant and get paid for it.
I couldn’t agree more 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Anna, you used to work for Tesco. Do you really think we're stupid enough to believe your false advertisement?! God this woman has no shame.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.